Accommodations

Accommodations

Kids with potty training have free daycare. A room with a view of water could be a bird bath. Empty and fake balconies are ways of making the room seem more interesting. The bus has more twists and turns than the tilt-a-whirl. Hotel rooms have desks for ostensible review writing that will make an opulence enough to pay for the trip. The food is abundant and expensive so paying for a microwave is reasonable. Getting sick on a ride is like throwing up eighty bucks. There's a pull out sofa and it takes strength. A hurricane hit hotel Royal in 2004 and there was a nearby campground. There's a bottomless beverage for the liquid diet. One free meal per day can be spent on snacks so check a receipt everybody is on the advance pass so don't give it to Tiny Tim. Lines inside the park are as long as the traffic to get there. A travel agent broker is cheaper than buying everything there. Non-refundable payments can be made in advance. The price to live at the resort could buy a small country. The minibar is expensive and the students are fighting to get on the bus. The most magical place on Earth might as well be dream land. It's a slog getting through all the minute details that may seem daunting but figuring it out will make coming back seem reasonable. With fifty billion ways to organize a visit it could be a lifelong adventure.