The Magic Kingdom

The Magic Kingdom

When lost, moving in a circle will help identify landmarks, it doesn't matter which direction chances are something interesting will pop up. Don't knock anything until it's been tried, twice if enjoyable. If McDonalds is a household staple back home most of these eateries will be a hit. A horse drawn carriage can draw and quarter by method of starfish and spread eagle. There's a real card game that's nothing like tarot. Tiki bars offer only the unique mug but a drink would help get through the scary enchanted tiki room. Not recommended for seniors like the singing geriatric animatronics. They're well on their way to having their name electronically appear on a tombstone in the haunted mansion. Who is the bigger fool, Dumbo or Goofy? There's a light show in the night sky and it's not Project Blue Beam. A ferry (Tinker Bell) offers views from the water. A water ride sparks reminiscence of Davy Jones "You afraid to get wet?" Touring the park without any lines would be ideal but taking the time to read this can save just as much time. Rest stops must be accounted for on the itinerary in order to consult the guide. Few are privy to such information and will run out of juice far before realizing to freeze the liquid fruit boxes to keep packed lunches cold. Attendance is heavy, maybe it should be called Waltz Disney world. The goose stepping parades can disrupt traffic. Another Pirates reference is Barbossa saying "They're more what you'd call guidelines, than actual rules."