Arriving and Getting Around

To get there most of the time will be spent in the traffic congestion right outside the park. The ottoman road (not a footrest) was a valuable military asset and it shouldn't come as a surprise there is a toll gate collecting sustenance for the journey. If there are certain things onboard going through the cost is nothing. The Magical Express is a bus that there is no way to describe and has to be experienced. Rental parking is offsite from the runway and with no car it's a long distance to cover. Auto coverage is a good idea but for some of these rides a waiver has to be signed and no it's not life insurance. There is every conceivable way of arriving short of jumping out of a plane. Security is lax about speed limits and don't care much about the saying "stop to smell the roses". "Blue light special in aisle three" isn't from A Goofy Movie when he saves Max from the electric chair by taking him fishing, it's the police. Getting around the roadblocks is like performing a triple bypass. Mickey Mouse's gauntlets are so he can extend the middle finger above the other digits during a road rage incident. Riding the bus is a skill that isn't taught but self-learned. It may take more time but conserves energy. The monorail runs on electricity touching the third rail will deliver a shock and doesn't grant the position of train conductor.