Under the Scene- Sebastian the Crab

Sea world does not allow outside food, everything eaten must be done by photosynthesis. Homo Sapien diets can be found at the human zoo exhibit. More people die from an automat (see Tommy Knockers) than from swimming in a pool of sharks which due to the higher ratio of people, do not have to be faster than the animal, only those racing ahead of the stampede. Take a dip with the pink dolphins who brought swimmers of their own. Expectant mothers may not participate in a dive like Captain Nemo from 10,000 leagues under the sea, even if their umbilical cord is like an air hose. Disney is cutting costs left and right like the angel and demon on Kronk's shoulders when told to kill Kuzco. If a line is short, that's a sign to keep riding it. Rainstorms shut down the water park which soon becomes haunted when the brave little toaster is about. The slide to the tub is as slippery as a crock of butter, girls tops come off on the wet n' wild. The lazy river offers leisure many will not experience until old geezers at this point falling asleep may not be woken up from. There's as many guests as the super bowl, the victors claim going here is how they plan on celebrating. Playing the back nine is only half of a whole game that consists of 18 holes.