Epcot

Epcot

There is a delicate balance like two Koi fish making the ying-yang symbol, no need to be bashful, in the year of the fish the literal name of Ariel in Hebrew is "lion of God" nicely syncing up with Lion King conveniently the name of a Dorcas Gazelle as well. Nemo means nobody in Latin and was a clown fish at the circus. That is a cross over waiting to happen. The Spaceship Earth has made people rethink their entire existence. Apple is a majority stakes holder which took off right as the Vietnam war ended and went right on killing Cambodians. As to the Dead Kennedy reference in Allocating Money "Holiday in Cambodia" is their number one hit. A game-show type activity, cracking a beer after work, is a computerized piggy bank like Hamm from ToyStory, a German innovation that went from East to West after selling out to add corn syrup. Take some dramamine for the motion sickness spun out on the tiltawhirl. No more than three people should get in Chip, don't be afraid to ride alone, join the Gaston Stan club for evil villains, danger in my cup of tea is speakeasy for a piece of the puzzle with Agent P. Children can get their passport stamped on the forehead like a cult branding. Get them while they're young, bend their minds. The Jungle Cruise crocodile yawns like an open trunk on a buick with the grills grin a fender like a bumper car. Test track is "one big commercial for general motors". Dining with Mulan at IllumiNations all questions can be redirected to them about how the pyramids at the three caballeros sprang up. A collage of creativity misses the focal point.