Disney's Hollywood Studios

An arms race to see who could build a movie theme park was fought by questioning the individual's ability to produce a superior attraction with an already in demand market. Resorting to past methods of success Disney beat Universal to the punch before rival stocks could compete. The result is a publicity stunt to promote already well made movies. Behind the scenes are so hot it was meant to be viewed in the cool night air. Kids are too young to understand the references. The shows get canceled a lot due to rain so use some foresight and don't stand out in a downpour and be inconspicuous. The rock n roller coaster is to protect rings from forming on the coffee table. The petals from the rose in Beauty and the Beast fall off one at a time "She loves me, she loves me not." No one has ever made it past level 13 in The Tower of Terror, a lot of buildings will purposely skip this floor and for good reason. The American Idol experience offers critique though listening to this is inadvisable since a wake up call is the last thing a dreamer needs. Jedi training for younglings ensures the order isn't purged. A gigantic playground puts into perspective just how small Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. When someone does their own stunts everybody knows who it is. There's both a whispering and catastrophe canyon. Wait in line to experience a delay of gratification. Watch as the animatronic terracotta army from Mulan comes alive.