Part 5

Part 5

Mini and Arya were going with Manmeet in his car when Neil's car just passed by from the opposite direction and he saw Mini with Manmeet. He asked driver to stop the car as he looked back. Neil saw that traffic policeman at the signal has asked the man who was driving that car to park the car on the side. That man came out of the car and traffic policeman was asking something from him. Neil decided to see whats happening. He told driver to take u turn and went near them.

"I don't know anything sir. Show me your license and car's papers." Traffic policeman said. "Sir, I have it but forgot to bring today." Manmeet argued. "Ok, then I'll fine you for it." Traffic policeman said and brought out his challan book. "Arre, sir please try to understand.....mujhe bahut jaruri kaam se jaana hai...I am getting late....jaane do na....meri biwi aur bachhi saath mein hain....wo log pareshan ho jayenge." Manmeet lied to the traffic cop so that he will let him go. Mini gasped at his lie and glared at him. Manmeet looked at her but requested her to keep quiet. "What the hell Manmeet? Why you lied?" Mini whispered angrily. "Mini, ek chhota sa hi toh jhoot hai just to getaway from this situation." Manmeet replied.

"But..." Mini tried to argue but he gestured her to keep quite for sometime as he again started to request traffic policeman to let him go. Neil came there and traffic cop saluted him. "Whats happening here?" he asked. "Sir, this man. Inki car ka number plate broken hai. When I asked him to show me the license and papers he is said he forgot it at home." Cop informed Neil. Mini looked out of the window and saw Neil. She gasped and tried to came out of the car but Manmeet didn't let her, "Let me handle the situation." Manmeet said and locked the car door. He thought he would try to become hero in this situation and Mini will be impressed by him.

Manmeet turned towards Neil, "Look officer, you seems quite understanding to me. Please help me, here this traffic cop is not understanding my situation. I know I don't have documents but I am not some thief...I forgot them at home but please my wife and kid is with me so let me go now...its kinda urgent."

Mini closed her eyes in embarrassment. She tried to tell Manmeet to stop this nonsense right now but Manmeet didn't pay attention on her. "Hmm...I see...YOUR wife and kid." Neil said as he raised his brow at him. Neil also looked at Mini for fleeting second. She looked helpless and embarrassed at the stupidity of this man...whoever he was. "Yes sir, please let me go...my wife needs me right now...we were going...."Manmeet couldn't complete his sentence as Neil has held him from his collar. The moment he referred Mini as his wife again Neil's blood had boiled and he lifted Manmeet up few inches from the ground holding him by his collar.

"Say it again." Neil said menacingly. Manmeet was confused as to what happened to this officer all of a sudden while Mini gasped looking Neil so angry. She knew if she didn't intervened Neil will probably hit Manmeet black and blue. "Neil, please....leave him...he didn't mean what he say....he was just trying to make excuse to get out from here." Mini requested. Neil looked at Mini. She was almost pleading with her eyes and then he looked at the backseat. Although the door and window was closed but he knew Arya was there too and he didn't want to create any scene in front of her so he left Manmeet.

"Dont fine him instead arrest this man for breaking rules." Neil ordered the traffic cop and snatched the car keys from Manmeet and opened the car lock. He then opened the car door and held Mini's hand authoritatively to pull her out. Manmeet looked at them in shock not understanding a thing. "Arrest...me...why?" Manmeet asked. Listening to him Mini held Neil's hand and pressed it a little, "Please, he is my colleague. He is not bad person." Neil took a deep breath to control his anger and nodded in yes. "Fine him and let him go." He ordered again and traffic cop complied it.