Part 8

Part 8

Mini turned towards the bed side table and searched the table clock with one hand while her eyes were still closed. She tried a lot but couldn't find the clock and finally she opened her eyes irritated by the sound of its alarm. "F**k! Its 7.30am already." Mini got up at once and sat straight on bed. She was about to jump out of the bed to start her day when Neil pulled her again on the bed.

"Neil, leave me. I am already late." Mini said as he tried to free herself from his hold. "I don't care. I want to hold you for some more time." Neil replied sleepily and snuggled more into her naked body. "Neil, I have to wake up Arya also leave me na." Mini reasoned while trying to slip from his arms but Neil kept pulling her more towards him. As their naked bodies rubbed against each other Neil felt very awake suddenly.

"Just yesterday I got you back now I am not letting you go." Neil whispered against her hair as he kissed them. "I am not running away anywhere now. So leave me." Mini smiled at him. Mini could see desires clouding his eyes again and she was tempted to lose herself once again in them but she knew she have to get out of bed this instant or else it will be too late. With heavy heart she pushed Neil and sat up straight on the bed. She grabbed her clothes and started wearing them when Neil also sat up and hugged her from behind putting his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulders. "You don't want to stay for some morning fun?" Neil asked placing a kiss on her shoulders suggestively.

"No, I already had lots of night fun now I don't have anytime for it." Mini giggled in reply. "Are you sure?" Neil asked again as his arms traveled upwards from her waist feeling up her body. Mini took a labored breath but controlled herself with difficulty. "Yes, I am sure...let me go..." Mini tried to wear her bra when Neil covered her breast with his hands, fondling them, teasing them in between. "Wont even stay for a quickie?" Neil asked huskily as he bit her earlobe knowing well that this was her undoing. Her earlobes...her sensitive body part to trigger her sexual drive like crazy. "Neil...." Mini moaned his name just like he predicted. He smiled feeling proud of his knowledge about her. These 3 years may have brought distances between them but couldn't make them forget each other. He still knew her inside out like she was a part of him and she knew his likes and dislikes, his habits like she was never separated from him.

Mini arched her back shoving her assets more into his skillful hands. She always loved what his hands do to her soft mounds. The feelings of those rough hands on her soft sensitive chest gave her immense pleasure. Neil kept caressing her breast with his left hand while his right hand traveled south on her body till it founded itself engulfed in her wetness. He caressed her there for good few minutes while placing open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulders. The warmth of his kisses, the magic of touch on her breast and sensual massage of her core by his fingers...Mini couldnt take triple torture and started squirming in his arms. When he was convinced that she was fully ready for him he stood from the bed taking her along. He then turned her around and pushed her one leg with his knee forcing her to knelt down on bed with one knee. Now she has both her hands and one knee on bed while one leg stretched straight backward on the floor. Neil stood between her legs and claimed her finally. She almost screamed at the sudden thrust she felt. Her expressions mix of a surprise and shock.

Neil looked at her face in the mirror fitted on the almirah in front of him. The sight blew off his mind. She was down on her knees and he was taking her, standing behind her. Her long hair scattered on her shoulders, her breast bouncing with the rhythm of their movements, those small droplets of sweat on her forehead. The sight in itself was a huge turn on. He couldn't hold himself back for more time as he increased his speed and took both of them towards mind shattering climax.