Part 12

Part 12

"Where is Neil dad?" Mini asked as she looked behind his father to see whether Neil has come like he promised or not. "Mini, don't get angry, listen to me calmly first...." Hanuman tried to explain but Mini didn't let him. "So he hasn't come." Mini concluded from the way Hanuman was trying to prepare ground for explanation. "Yes, he couldn't come....but there was emergency....havent you seen tv....the killer's news is all over the tv. He couldn't come in such circumstances. In fact, I am also leaving in just few minutes." Hanuman Singh replied and looked at Mini hopefully.

"I don't want to listen to anything dad. Look at Arya. She is so excited. All her friends have come but she is refusing to cut the cake because she wants to wait for her papa. Now what will I tell her?" Mini asked angrily and quashed his all hopes. "Mini, beta try to understand...." Hanuman again tried his best to handle the situation but Mini interrupted him, "Bas bahut ho gaya.....you try to understand dad....and make Neil understand if its possible that I cant go on like this...Arya cant go on like this....today he has ruined my daughter's birthday. I know when I will tell Arya she will refuse to celebrate. This is the thing I feared always that Neil will end up hurting Arya with his careless ways. That man didn't deserve a second chance. Let him know, its all over between us." Mini announced her judgement and went inside. Hanuman Singh kept watching her as she went near Arya and whispered in her ears his papa wont be coming then Arya started crying and Mini going behind her before Arya closes herself inside her room. He could see before his eyes his daughter's home once again was going to shatter. He closed his eyes in defeat and decided to return back as he knew Neil needs him right now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mickey bring in the data baseof Dr. Isha's clinic. If that Manmeet has challenged that he will do another murder in the same manner then he will again choose the next target from that database." Neil stated. Mickey brought the database. "Sir, I have already selected those days on which he visited Dr. Isha's clinic by the name of Bobby Bhatia and got it verified by Preet."

"Good, now see on those days who else visited Dr. Isha. Look for the person who are achievers and perfect in all sense." Neil instructed. "Yes, sir I have shortlisted such people. There are 6 people in all who visited clinic around same time to that of Bobby Bhatia. Three of them are housewives, one is a child, then there is one successful businessman but he is a recluse and also a criminal record in his name; so cant be said a perfect man." Mickey shared the details.

"What about the last one?" Neil asked. "I think she is the one. Jasmeet aka Jazz, top model, has a loving family, no complaints, no police records, friendly nature.....she has all the qualities. I think she Manmeet's next target. She will be attending a charity event tomorrow morning." Mickey said.

"Perfect opportunity for the killer to attack or kidnapped her from there. I think we got the person and the venue of his next crime. He will come for Jazz tomorrow. Make necessary preparations, inform this Jazz. We will catch that b***ard tomorrow." Neil said with confidence. In no time his orders were carried out by his team. Jazz was first afraid and said that she will cancel her plan to attend the charity event but Neil gave her assurance she agreed to help police though reluctantly. Neil made sure Jazz is given protection, the place will be well equipped with cctv cameras and additional force is deployed at the venue. He didn't want to leave any loop hole to give Manmeet any opportunity to escape. All his team kept working whole night to make sure everything is according to the plan.