Part 13 (last part)

Part 13

Mickey rushed to Hanuman's house to inform them about Arya being on Manmeet's list next but he saw the scene there and understood Manmeet has already done his work. "I am sorry sir. Its all my mistake. I should have looked into that list properly." Mickey said as he hung his head down in guilt. "It was nobody's fault. That b***ard made sure that we panic and commit mistake that's why all that challenge on tv and shit." Hanuman Singh put his hand on Mickey's shoulder.

"How is Neil sir and your daughter? It must have affected them a lot." Mickey asked in concern. "Mini is unconscious. Doctor is checking her. Neil is with her inside. He is policeman....he will handle himself....I am worried for Mini....she was already going through emotional turmoil and she is pregnant....now this news...I just hope everything is fine with her. Just then doctor came outside the room. "Don't worry, she is just under stress that's why she passed out. I have given medicine to her. You need to take care of her now as she is pregnant. She should not be put through stressful situations." Doctor advised Neil and he just nodded.

"Tell me Mickey, you have some lead about that Manmeet." Neil said. "I am sorry sir, I have tried my best but couldn't think of anything." Mickey showed his disappointment again. Just then Neil's phone rang it was an unknown number. He picked the call immediately, "Hello, Manmeet...is that you....leave my daughter you mother f**ker or else I swear I'll kill you just like you kill your victims." Manmeet's laughter was heard from the other side. "Super cop....I proved today you are a super looser." Manmeet laughed again. Neil was about to answer when his phone was suddenly snatched away from him.

All of them looked to find Mini standing there shouting on phone, "Manmeet, how dare you to kidnap my daughter? Leave her. She has not done anything wrong to you. She is just an innocent little child." Mini cried over phone. Neil again took the phone from her hands and put it on loudspeaker.

"She has not done anything to me but you and your husband did. You rejected me and your husband insulted me. So your daughter has to pay the price." Manmeet replied. "So now you are making it personal. You were targeting people because you hated how perfect they were inspite of suffering from mental ailments . You are jealous of the fact they all excelled in their life inspite of their problems while you turn out to be a loser." Neil instigated him so that he would commit some mistake or share some detail.

"Yes, you are right Neil Oberoi. I was always rejected emotionally by my own father. He never treated me as his son...why...just because I was an introvert kid, suffered from conduct disorder, anxiety, I was not confident enough.....he thought I was not presentable enough to the relatives, didn't have nice grades to show off...so he kept torturing me. But I grew up I found out that these people....they are also like me....but their family loves them....they are successful in life...nobody judge them because they visit the psychiatrist. Then why I suffered this treatment alone. They were all perfect. Loved by all. Cared for....even when they were not mentally perfect....they were perfect for their family....for the world. But me....this world has not extended the same courtesy to me. I was ridiculed, made fun of and rejected by this society and my own father again and again. So I murdered them all with such a perfection that this world will remember me.....for years to come. I cut them into pieces like this world broke my self esteem into small pieces." Manmeet explained his revenge theory.

"To hell with your bullshit. And you are one coward loser. Arya is just a 5 year old kid. She doesn't fit into your so called criteria. You just targeted her to get back to me." Neil shouted on phone. "Who says she doesn't fit. Always have good grades in school, apni family ki jaan hai. And not to forget one very special thing that makes her perfect......Mini only told me that day.....because of Arya she has gone back to you....a daughter who saved her parents marriage....brought her parents together once again....A PERFECT DAUGHTER." Manmeet laughed evilly and cut the call.