Part 9

Part 9

Neil returned to home in the evening with Hanuman. Neil had told Hanuman about Mini's decision and he was so happy for both of them. He had almost pulled Neil from office as he wanted to celebrate the occasion. Arya came running to them as both of them entered the house. "Papa...nanu..." Arya jumped at them excitedly. "Get ready doll. Today we all will go out for dinner." Hanuman informed her. "Really? And we'll have ice cream too?" Arya asked. "Yes we all will have ice cream too after that." Hanuman replied. "Where is your mumma. Tell her to get ready and change your clothes too." Hanuman asked.

"But mumma is upset today. She has not come out of the room since we have returned from school. She is not talking to even me and when I went in her room I saw she was crying. I tried to ask but she scolded me." Arya stood there pouting on being scolded for no reason. Hanuman shared a worried look with Neil and gestured him to go and check upon Mini. Neil went inside. Mini was standing near the window lost in her thoughts. Neil went near her and turned her towards him. He found there were marks of tears on her beautiful face and her eyes looked little swollen. "Hey! What happened to my cheese cake. Why are you crying?" Neil asked her cupping her face.

Mini shook her head in no as fresh tears came in her eyes."Neil....I want...you to know that...I decided to come back to you not because we made love or I was so needy and desperate to get your attention....but because I really love you a lot...and more than that I took that decision because of Arya. She needs you...she needs her father and I want to give her normal upbringing....I...didn't...just..." Mini started blabbering remembering Manmeet's hateful words which tried to make joke out of her love for Neil. She wanted to say many more things but Neil stopped her. "Shshsh! Calm down Mini. Just relax ok. And why you are saying all this to me? I know that already. I don't need any explanation from you. I know that you have took this decision for our love, for Arya's good, for her future....but even if you had just wanted my attention then whats wrong in it? You are my wife. Its normal for us to desire each other...isnt it?" Neil asked as he looked in to her eyes to find out whats going on inside her head.

Mini just shook her head and told him everything happened at school today. Neil was seething in anger after that. He turned to go but Mini held his hand. "No please, its over now. I don't wanna drag this matter." Mini requested. "That b******d Manmeet dared to say all sorts of things to you and you expect me to let it go." Neil asked angrily from her."I gave him reply with two slaps. I think he might have understood now. Please you dont get into it. Forget about it...mujhe bhi bhool hi jana chahiye tha...pata nahi main kyu abhi tak wahi sab soche ja rahi thi..." Mini tried to explain. Neil still was angry. "Neil, look at me....you were right. What these people say shouldn't matter to us. I heard Arya's voice...she is excited to go out...let it be...lets go out and enjoy our life." Mini said. Neil was not convinced but he knew for now there is no use of arguing with her. He will teach a lesson to that Manmeet tomorrow, without her knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manmeet was going back to his house after school when suddenly two policeman overtook his car and stopped him. "What happened? Why you have stopped me?" Manmeet asked in confusion. "You will get to know soon." One officer said and pulled him out of the car. "Hey what are you doing?" Manmeet shouted as both the officer almost dragged him with them. Soon he got his answer when they took him to police van parked at some distance. Neil came out of it. Both the officer made Manmeet stand straight and left him. Neil held him by his collar. "Leave me, I have not broken any law. You cant harass me like this." Manmeet retorted.