Part 7

Part 7

Hanuman Singh came back together with Naeem bi and sleeping Arya in his arms. It was early morning so he didn't want to disturb Mini thinking that she might be sleeping so he opened the door with his spare key instead of ringing the bell. He entered the house and just then Arya started crying as her sleep was disturbed by Hanuman's movements. He tried to pacify her and put her to sleep again but she was being cranky. "Arre, ladki kacchi neend mein uth gayi hai isliye chidchid kar rahi hai....lao mujhe do main ise Mini ke pas chhod aati hoon wo phir se sula degi." Naeem bi advised and took Arya in her arms. She went into Mini's room only to find it empty.

Mini was sleeping peacefully in Neil's arms when she heard Arya's voice. She got up rubbing her eyes and checked the clock. It was 5.00am in the morning. She thought that her dad must have return with Arya. She tried to get up but failed as Neil was holding her down with his one hand protectively wrapped around her waist. She saw him and smiled. He looked cute sleeping without any care in the world. She caressed his hair and blushed remembering last night.

Mini somehow managed to remove his hand from her waist and wore her clothes. Meanwhile Naeem bi was searching for Mini in whole house. "Arre ye Minni kaha hai? Apne room mein bhi nahi hai...Arya ke room mein bhi nahi hai..." Naeem bi asked from Hanuman. Before he could have replied they saw door of Neil's room opened and Mini came out from there. Both Naeem bi and Hanuman shared a look as if asking, "did you also see that" But before they could have ponder over it more Mini came towards them. "Good morning dad, morning Naeem bi...how was your journey?" Mini asked yawning. "Nice....it was nice...very nice." Naeem bi managed to reply. "And why my baby is crying? Come to mumma." She cooed at Arya and took her into her arms. Arya immediately clung to her and hid her face in the crook of her neck. Mini patted her back and Arya stopped crying. Mini took her to her room to put her to bed properly, covering with a blanket while she lied beside her and kept patting her gently till she slept again.

"What was that? Did she really come out of the other room?" Naeem bi asked out loud now as Mini was gone. "That was....." Hanuman Singh tried to answer but failed as he was also surprised...though happily that the distance between her daughter and son in law was reducing. "....that was ....fast." Hanuman Singh completed his sentence somehow for the lack of better words and Naeem bi couldn't stop but laugh. "I think agar hum kuch aur din tak nahi aate toh shayad wapas aakar hume seedhe good news milti ki main phir se nanu banne wala hoon." Hanuman Singh also laughed with Naeem bi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, I have gone through all the database of Dr. Isha's clientele as per your instructions and I have found something interesting." Mickey informed. "Really? Whats that?" Neil asked. "Sir, I have checked all the dates on which our victims visited her for their sessions and I noticed that some Bobby Bhatia also visited on all of those dates just before or after victim's sessions." Mickey informed.

"Show me the database." Neil said and Mickey opened a file in computer to show him all the appointments of victims and Bobby. Hanuman also joined them and his eyes went wide when he noticed the dates. "Mickey, tell me the dates on which every victim died." Hanuman asked excitedly as if he had solved the mystery. Mickey told him the dates. "What happen?" Neil asked. "Sir, we have got the killer. Ye Bobby Bhatia hi killer hai....he visited that doctor on the same day all the victims visited her and just exactly after one day the victims died. See....har death case mein yahi hua hai." Hanuman explained.