Chapter One.

Author's note: Please remember to check warnings at the description at the main page for this book as they cover darker topic's then my former book stepmother dearest. I will place in any new warnings at beginning of chapters incase a scene contains them.

Welcome to old or a new readers, and thank you for being here. I know some people weren't expecting this book yet but i have done some thinking. I will be continuing this book until i rethink over step mother dearest and make some few needed change's to the story line. Dominic and Lily will show up in this book but no major spoiler's will be given away in future.

I hope you all understand and i'm greatly sorry for those who were waiting on Dominic and Lily's happily ever after.

Enjoy reading.

M x

BLURB:

HAYLEY:

One late night, i was bored. She was there and vulnerable. She was a perfect victim. Ready for snake with fangs, only I just didn't know who she was. Or who she was to him.

I made the wrong choice, and for that his going to make my first year of collage utter mayhem. His out to ruin me, and rob the crown i've had on my head, my entire life. But, a queen doesn't just bow down to anyone.

CALEB:

I'm usually the funny one, the jokester who doesn't take anything seriously. The underestimated one, an illusion that i make everyone else see. Hayley Judge has brought a side of me out, that people rarely see. A side for vengeance.

She messed with the wrong person. She messed with me. And? I'm going to make her pay.

PART ONE:

CALEB.

I bring the solo cup, full of cheep whiskey up to my lips. Loud music is blasting through speakers, and this house is full of drunk teenagers. Some of them high off their faces, or passed out from the cocaine they snorted only ten minutes ago.

We are celebrating the last three months of highschool before the time finally comes that our time for being seniors is up. And, everyone seems to be doing a great job at celebrating. It's like a raging shit fest in here right now.

Not me though, not with the celebrating part. I mean, i am drunk and i've also had joint with them in the lounge. Only, i'm not on the ground like they are.

Pussies, honestly.

"Aren't you hot in that thing?" An arm lands over my shoulder, coming to stand with me near the booze table is Derik Freshman. Probably the richest senior that attends Western Heights.

This place is on another level. Three stories, a veranda on the entire length around the house. A massive deck on the second floor, that gives you a good view of the lake. Well, that's what i'm guessing. It is night time, so the visual out there is completely black.

This is their lake house, although they live here and have another one down the coast. See? Loaded.

I shake my head, slightly chuckling. Watching him as he attempts to pour more liquor into his cup, with one hand. Like everyone else, his been drinking so it doesn't surprise me when some of it spills on the outside of the cup. Landing on the table.

"It was a good idea yeah?" I say, my eyes casting down to the mascot costume that i have on. Covering the entirety of my body, except i took the head off. Last time i seen it, people were throwing it across the room. Playing catch. Since it's getting closer to the end of the year, and summer is approaching- it seemed like a good way to signal the end of another football season. Our last highschool football season.