Chapter Six

CALEB.

"Soooo, i seen you at practice before. Wanna tell me your arm exercises because they are sure doing you good." Charlie Rodger's squeezes my bicep, leaning against the locker. A flirty glint in her eye as she bites her lip. I smirk, flexing them harder under her touch.

God, i needed a distraction from life. Pulling that arm that is blatantly feeling me up, grabbing it and leading her into one of the toilets didn't seem like a bad idea. I can't remember the last time i had sex, nor who it was with. No doubt Jane, but that was off the table now since it would be a bad to be seen with her.

And well her father will have me by the balls if he finds out that we've been sleeping together, he won't believe that the final test is mine. The timing will not be in my favour, and i've always had a habit of getting myself into stupid situations.

So, why not take up beautiful Charlie on her offer, that she is so obviously giving right now. My groin is liking the idea, and i might just be getting a hard on in the middle of the school fucking corridor. It's been too long.

"I have a free period next." She purrs, brown eyes trailing down my body. The sight makes a groan roll up my throat but it never makes it past my lips. It wouldn't hurt would it? Take her down the empty classroom two doors down from here, lock the door and pull down the blind. Lift that skirt up past her hips and stuff her full of my cock in one go?

Hard and fast.

Just five minutes of heaven..

"I uh-" I go to completely approve of the idea but just as i'm about to give her my full attention span, my eyes catch a familiar dark headed blonde in the crowed. It's been two days, not long but long enough to hopefully get some dirt on Hayley Judge. Alicia stands at her locker, shoving a stack of books in.

Yeah... my hard on shrivels at the mere thought of Haley Judge. The urge to find out if there's any news over takes any desire to unleash my load into Charlie Rhodes pussy.

Fuck me sideways.

"Uh, have to do a rain check on that one." I swiftly state, casting my eyes back to Charlie. Her lip drops in a pout, shoulders going limp. The sight so adorable, i almost regret bailing. I've never met this girl, but she said something about my muscles while her locker is apparently next to mine. So, the conversation easily turned into a sexual one. I've slept with many girls from Western, the number should cast shame really. But since i have a cute grin and good body, i'm not exactly running out of options here.

What i will run out of is another chance to talk to Alicia before she completely disappears for days.

Charlie goes to say something, no doubt wanting to protest but i'm already sliding past two other bodies and making my way a few lockers down. Alicia is muttering something to herself, which doesn't seem at all weird to me anymore. The girl has weird all over her.

"How come i go days without seeing you. Do you have powers that make you vanish or something?" Is the first thing as i say, facing her side on. A playfulness in my tone, i have no idea why but this girl seems like able. Some realness inside all this fake i guess. Alicia stills for a moment, until she realises it's me. Her focus stays on her locker, but i catch that eye roll.

"I've walked past you five times in the last two days Caleb, and you don't notice me each time." Her voice carries sarcasm but like mine it's playful. With that, she shuts her locker facing me.

Really?

Well then, she just scurry past me like a mice would to a cat but i sure as hell haven't seen her. It doesn't help either that most days i have the attention span of a fish. Each to their own.