Lost

Jin POV
We were now heading back to our apartment and suddenly my phone rang.

It was from my mom. I picked it up.

"Hello mom?" I said.

"Hello? Hurry up come to Seoul Hospital (pretend that they have this hospital)" he said.

Wait, male voice. This is not my mom.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your mom got into accident" he said.

"No way......" I said. My eyes got watery and tears dropped on my cheeks.

"Jin..." Jongin called.

"Jongin-ah.....we need to go now. We need to go to Seoul Hospital" I said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Please..just drive me to there. I beg you" I said in my tears and he drove to Seoul Hospital.

As we arrived, I entered the hospital.

"Do you have a patient name Mr and Mrs. Lee?" I asked the nurse.

"Are you Mr and Mrs. Lee daughter?" A doctor ask.

"Come with me" he said and we went to a room.

"Please...prepare yourself" the doctor said and opened the door.

There were 2 bed with a body on it that was covered witha white blanket. They uncovered the upper side and I saw mom and dad. Tears started to fall.

"Mom...dad.." I said in my tears.

"Please...open your eyes." I held my mom's hand.

"Pleasee...please...don't leave me alone" I held my dad's hand.

I hope this is a dream.

"Doctor.. please do something!!" I said.

"I am sorry. But they stopped breathing after they had arrived here" the doctor said.

"MOM DAD!!" suddenly Taegwang appeared and ran to mom side.

"Taegwang-a..." I called.

"Nuna..they are alive right? They just fainted right?" Taegwang asked. Tried to hold his tears but failed.

I shook my head and tears fell on his cheeks.

"No..no..you must be kidding me" he said and kept shooking mom's body.

"STOP IT STUPID. THEY HAVE GONE. GONE!!" I yelled to him and he stopped.

"Jin.." Jongin came in and hugged me tightly.

"Jongin-ah..they have gone" I said.

"Sh...let them go in peace. They will suffer and can't leave in peace if you are like this" he calmed me down.

"But..but.." I sobbed and cried out loud.

Jongin POV
I called Taegwang as soon as we arrived at the hospital and continue to call Chanyeol hyung.

I asked the nurse what happened and she replied that the bus they were taking hit another bus in the road and made the driver and Jin's parents died. They were also another victim but mostly they were just injured.

After calmed Jin down, Chanyeol hyung arrived and held Taegwang. He will broke the bed if Chanyeol hyung didn't move him away from it.

We went outside to calm down.

Taegwang and Jin sat soulless like they have lost everything.

"Nuna..is it a dream?" Taegwang asked. Jin is hugging him.