Chapter 1

I can't believe that I am here on tour! I haven't been to the past 2 Sturniolo Triplet tours but I finally had the time and money I've been following the boy's journey since 33k subscribers to say I'm proud of them is an understatement.

"Hey Fae, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back before pictures start." My brother Flynn says. Flynn and I are 10 months apart so we are close. The Triplets have only brought us closer, we love to watch them together.

"Oh my gosh! I love your outfit! Best Matt girl outfit here." This girl says. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a light blue T-shirt that said Florida on it because I am from Florida. I also had put a Dolphin on the back. I had a long light blue skirt on with little white flowers. I had completed the look with a light blue hat and I had also put a dolphin on the hat. I was wearing light blue Nikes. I also had some light blue hoops and had put some blue tinsel in my long blonde hair.

"Thank you!" I said, "Your outfit is cute too, I take it that you are a Nick girl then."

She nodded then did a little turn. She was wearing a purple sundress that had little bats all over it. She was wearing calf-high purple boots that had heels that were at least 3 or 4 inches tall. Her long red hair was curled with some purple beads in it.

"Thank you!" She said, "The blue really brings out the blue in your eyes."

I had green eyes but I got a lot of people who would say that whenever I wore blue it would bring out the color in my eyes.

"The photo op will start in 5 minutes," The announcer said over the speaker.

"Ooh, I have to go. I need to find my friend." She said then started to walk away.

She suddenly turned around and said "I didn't catch your name, Mine is Alani."

"Oh, I'm Fae." I said, "Nice to meet you."

"See you around Fae!" She said then disappeared into the crowd.

Flynn better be fast he should be back now who takes this long to pee? I thought as I got in line behind a bunch of girls who looked like they were in the 6th grade.

"Do you think Chris will sign my shirt?"

I can't believe we are going to meet them"

"I've always wanted to hug Nick!"

These girls were thinking what probably most of us were thinking but, I was a Matt girl through and through I feel like I just get Matt on some deep level.

" Hey, I'm back," Flynn said as he went and stood next to me in line holding his phone, "The reception in here is terrible."

I laughed and said, "Well, there are a lot of people number one and two I hear that metal messes with phone reception."

"Hmm, Well. Are you doing okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I talk to this girl. Her name was Alani." I said, "Have you seen any cute guys yet?"

That was another thing about Flynn, he was definitely gay. Everyone always says that they want a gay best friend but I would say that a gay brother is even better.

"So far, no." He said, "Also how do I know if they are gay or not?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know doesn't gaydar exist. "

"Funny, I'm just trying to have a good time with my sister stop trying to pimp me out," Flynn said smiling

"Oh you are fine" I said to him

"Can you believe how many middle schoolers are here this is wild" flynn said looking around the venu we were now in line for the photo op which was actually going faster than i thought it would be

I shook my head being here makes me feel old flynn and i are both 20 so we were a little out of our element here but we love to support the triplets