Chapter 10

After we ate, we said our goodbyes.

"Alright, You guys may have won this one but, I am paying next time." Flynn said, Nick had won the Who's-going-to-get-the-bill war.

All of the boys laughed and Nick said "Not a chance."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Chris yelled at Nick and Matt just laughed.

I smiled and laughed at them too. Matt turned his head towards me and then he walked over to me. He put his arm around me and then walked me to my car. I decided to let Flynn drive home,

I leaned against the car, Matt's body pressed against mine. I was just staring at him. He was the most handsome boy that I had ever seen let alone the most handsome boy who had shown interest in me. Flynn, Chris, and Nick were still just chatting away and so I felt no need to let Matt leave.

"Matt," I said. He was watching Nick and Chris being goofballs on the other side of the car.

"What?" he said

"Look at me." I said grabbing his chin so our faces were inches apart , "Hi handsome"

"Hi, beautiful" He whispered.

He was so close to me now that our mouths were practically touching, just when I couldn't stand waiting any longer, I heard him take a small breath in then he kissed me. I felt myself melting into his lips as I reached up to put my arms around his neck. He pulled away after a minute and I pulled him back in.

I got my fingers tangled in his long, brown hair. He responded by putting on his hands on my back, pulling me closer into him.

He put his other hand gently on my cheek and kept kissing me. It felt like I had finally found something that I had been looking for my whole life. Matt had filled a part of me that I didn't even know that I needed filled.

I pulled away and he lifted his head slowly away from me. We just stared at each other I could get lost in his eyes all day and not have a care in the world.

"What's happening in that head of yours?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled and said "Oh I was just thinking about how I could just drown in your bright blue jewels forever and I also really don't want this to be over."

"Don't worry," He said as leaned on the car, "It is far from that."

I smiled at then started to laugh a little, "Also your fly is down."

He laughed and shook his head, then he looked and blushed. He turned around and fixed it and said "We can just forget that happened."

I smiled and laughed as Flynn and the other boys started to leave and go to their car, Matt sighed and started to walk away.

I knew that I should have let him go but, I wasn't ready. I started to run to him.

"Matt!!" I shouted,

He turned to face me as I ran to him and jumped in his arms, he wrapped his arms around me then picked me up.

"This is so fucking crazy." I said into his neck, "This is literally impossible."

"Yeah," He said, "I know but I also know it can be possible. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like anything is possible. It's us against the world and I love that it's you."

I laughed and then took in his smell, the smell of cinnamon flooded my nose. I never wanted to let him go, he made me feel so safe and happy.

Suddenly there was a honk, it was Chris and Nick. "Come on, lover boy! Let's go."

"You too, lover girl!" Flynn shouted.

I rolled my eyes as Matt started to put me down. "Wait!" I said.

He stopped and pulled me back in, "Goodnight." I said then kissed him quickly, "Goodnight."

He kissed me back and spun around a little, he pulled away then put me down and said "Goodnight Fae."

I smiled at him and nodded, "Text me!" I said as I watched him walk to his car and start to get in.

"I will, Bye Fae." He said,

"Bye..." I said as he shut his door and started his car.

"Fae!" Flynn shouted, "Come on, let's go."

I nodded then went to get back into the car, I watched him drive away. I waved one last time at him.

"Oh please, Let this work out" I whispered as I got into the car