Chapter 3

Next was the meet and greet I talked to Chris about his next idea for a fresh love design and since I was in school for fashion design to hit me up cause i had some ideas. Nick was nice, he complimented my outfit we chatted about who our favorite drag queen was he likes Nymphia wind I like Trixie Mattel.

Then it was Matts turn I took a deep breath, Enchanted by Taylor Swift was playing in my head as I walked closer to him.

"It's nice to see you again alone. " Matt says as we hug again, it seemed like neither of us wanted to let go.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm Fae...By the way." I immediately kicked myself for being so ditsy. Why did he make me act this way, I did just fine with Nick and Chris.

"I really like your name, it's very pretty. I also see that you are my girl, way to represent the team." Matt says with a smile.

"Your girl?" I ask blushing.

"Oh, I mean I see that you are a Matt girl because you are wearing blue." He said also blushing.

"Well blue is the best team ever and the star player is kinda hot so that's a plus." I said trying to make up for my slip up earlier.

"Well now I'm definitely gonna win I got a good cheerleader on my team." Matt said.

Ok, we are definitely flirting. I give him one last hug as I headed to the next room.