Chapter 4

Ok, call me a 14 year old girl cause I cannot believe that just happened my nerves are all over the place i need to breath and calm down in and out in and-

"Oof"

I ran into someone and that someone was no other than the fabulous Laura the boy's manager papers flew everywhere.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry let me help you with that." I said picking up the papers.

"Oh no, it's my fault I need to watch where I'm going more. Thank you." Laura said.

"Haha same here, can I help you take these somewhere?" I asked holding the stack of papers.

"I was just on my way to the stage, that would be great." she replied.

This is turning out to be the most insane day ever more than I thought it would be.

"So how has tour been so far has it been successful?" I asked.

"It's been going good we've had some hiccups here and there one time Chris got lost at this one venue it was like a maze but we were able to find him. Nick tripped over a wire on stage and face planted, and Matt was carrying a box and dropped it on his foot but luckily nothing major."

She said all of this like I was just another one of their friends like I'm with them on a daily basis as we get to the stage I say.

"Oh my gosh, that is crazy. I'm glad no one has gotten hurt, well, trip to the hospital hurt"

"Ah well, they're boys so they are tough Matt especially but, I'm pretty sure you already knew that." she said with a smile.

It was pretty common for Matt to be called tough Matt or that his "Mattitude" would shine through from time to time and I honestly like that about him. One minute he can be sweet, sensitive and funny the next minute he's serious sassy and tough.

" You are right, well is there anything else I can help you with?" I ask.

"No I don't think so... well actually I love your outfit definitely the best team blue outfit I've seen. Would you like to be on Matt's team today?" She asked.

"Absolutely! I would love to, thank you!" I said shocked at the events of the day. I just need to figure out how to not make such a fool out myself in front of everyone and especially Matt.

"Awesome, the show starts in 8 minutes so here is a pass to be behind stage in 5 minutes and good luck." She says with a smile. 

I turn to go, I have to tell to tell Flynn what just happened this is a lot to process and I need his help to calm me down because if I don't soon I might pass out from an overload of emotions. As I look around the venue I spot Flynn over by the vending machines.