Chapter 11

The next few weeks passed by painfully slow, The triplets had to leave Florida to continue their tour across the states. I watched videos of the tours and Matt still had to have a team members but he wished that I was there.

"My other teammates are nice but they played like shit." He said, "You were a way better partner, definitely a 10 out of 10. "

"No, Matt. Stop it, you liar. I'm not even athletic." I said, "Plus me not being there shouldn't stop you from living your dream with your brothers." 

He shook his head and said "No, You are my dream now."

I blushed and then said "Do you want to tell your brothers that, because I'm definitely not."

"Fae, How did I get you?" He asked.

I smiled and said "I ask myself that every day"

"Fae, I'm serious. You dont make me feel used and I love Chris and Nick but, sometimes I don't want to be grouped with them. With you I'm just Matt, not a triplet, not a youtuber." He said, "Experiencing that is something that I have never really gotten before."

"Matt," I said, "I've always seen you that way and ditto when I'm away from you. I feel like just another fan girl but, you have never made me feel that way and I appreciate that"

He smiled and was about to say something to me when Chris groaned and said "Oh my gosh, this whole bus can hear you guys will you just go to fucking bed already!?"

Matt rolled his eyes and said "Yeah, just let me finish talking to Fae real quick."

"Yeah yeah." Chris said groggily.

"I have to go." He said, "You should get to sleep soon too."

"Hmm, it's only 12:30 here." I said, "How late is it for you?

"Ha, I'm like 3 hours ahead of you.." He said, "It's 3:30 in the morning here in Phoenix."

"Ooh, Matt. Go to sleep, your not sleeping is not good for your jet lag." I said, "Goodnight Matt."

"Goodnight, Fae." then he hung up.

I squealed and fell on my bed.

"How's your boyfriend Matty B?" Flynn asked as he walked in with two plates with pepperoni pizza on them. He handed me one as I sat up and slid over on the bed so he could sit.

"He's not really my boyfriend yet but, he is doing good." I said as I started to pick off the pepperonis and put them on his pizza slices, "I miss him a lot." 

"Hmm." He said.

"How are you and Nick doing?" I asked, "I know that the two of you have been talking.

"Oh my gosh," He said, "Nick is a complete and total gentleman, He has been great."

I laughed and said "I'm glad."

"I am happy for you." He said, "Just know that I am rooting for the two of you. You two make an adorable couple."

"Really?" I asked as I chewed a bite of the pizza that he had given me.

"Girl..." He said "Do I look like I am lying?"

I smiled and said "Thanks Flynn."

"Of course, sis." He said. " Of course, sis."