Chapter 7

I went to get a bottle of water off stage with all the stage lights and all the stress got me all a sweaty and my mouth got really dry this has been one hell of a night and its been super fun to have Matt by my side.

"Hey, how are you doing? Things got super intense." Matt asked.

"I'm doing good, this bottle of water is helping a lot. I was actually going to go find my brother, I want him to meet you guys. Is it ok? I bring him back here?" I asked.

"Of course! We would love to meet your brother." Chris said as he grabbed a pepsi out of the fridge.

"I'll come with you." Matt says grabbing my hand, "Let's go."

I smile as he pulls me through the crowd. I was highly aware of everyone looking at us, but I did not care. Chris and Nick were trailing behind me and people tried to talk to them and ask them questions.

I heard people saying Matt's name and he would smile and wave but he didn't let go of my hand as I lead him to where Flynn's location was on my phone.

I looked up and saw Flynn standing by the doors, He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. 

"FAE, Hey hon I am so proud of you! I told you that Taylor is the answer to everything!" He said as he gave me a big bear hug, "Oh my gosh! You brought them over here?"

"Yeah, I told them that I wanted them to meet you and they said yes." I said, "Matt's the best though."

Chris and Nick protested loudly and I giggled as I saw Matt clearly blush.

"No way, Nick is better. Sorry hon." Flynn said.

"Oh, you just think that because of your...Preferences." I said, Everyone laughed at the way I had said it.

"Look, sweets, I am gay and proud so no need for that," Flynn said.

"So, You said that I was better..." Nick said as he and Flynn started talking. Chris had gotten distracted talking to some fans and Matt and I were just standing by one another. I realized that he had never let go of my hand.

I was about to say something to him but then I started to hear what some of the other girls were saying.

"She is such a pick-me girl."

"Yeah, Matt could do a lot better than that."

"Like talk about sleazy and desperate."

I looked over Matt's shoulder and saw the group of girls, They were rolling their eyes and staring at me with disgust. I looked back at Matt and Suddenly I realized that this was all too good to be true and that I was trying to live a fantasy.

I dropped Matt's hand and he looked shocked, "I have to go." I said then turned around to find Flynn. I found him around the doorway laughing and talking with Nick.

"Hey don't get a big head because Matt chose you he chooses lots of girls to be his teammates you are nothing special he is going to forget all about your cause you are a nobody," this girl says blocking my path i ignore her and head over to flynn I grabbed his arm and started pulling him away.

"Fae?" He asked, "Are you okay?"

I didn't answer and kept pulling him to the parking lot where we had parked his car.

"Fae!" I heard Matt calling out, "Fae!"

I didn't stop and I didn't turn around, all of the yelling that Matt had done had brought a lot of attention and people were crowding around him and asking him questions.

"Perfect," I thought, "Now he can't stop me."

We were just about to the car when Flynn parked his feet and pulled me back. I stopped as he said "FAE! What the hell is going on with you, Sis?"

I looked at him and then broke down and said "How could I be so stupid? Those girls were right! Matt and I could never work out. For starters...HE IS MATT STURNIOLO! I'm just a nobody! Second, I live in Florida and he lives in LA and Boston...Why am I go fucking gullible!?"

I put my face in my hands and cried. "I just wanna go home and forget that this ever happened," I said.

"I don't," Matt said,

I jumped at the sound of his voice, I couldn't look at him. "Matt, I know that you are just trying to be nice but, you don't have to Please...Just go." I said, my voice cracking, "I am not what you want."

I turned my back to him and then heard him sigh. I expected him to walk away but he gently grabbed my shoulders and turned me around gently.

"Fae," He said, "Being with you tonight has been spectacular, I will never forget it and I never want to. Please don't listen to them." he begged, "Please..."

I looked into his intense blue eyes and felt my heart breaking, I had come here tonight to just have fun. I didn't think having a favorite triplet would go this far but, it did. I had fallen in love with Matthew Bernard Sturniolo.

"I'm so sorry, Matt." I said then pulled away from him.

I then walked to the car and got in the driver's side, Flynn followed me sadly and got in the car. I started it and drove away.

I watched Matt in the review mirror as I drove.