Chapter 5

"Flynn! You will NOT believe what just happened to me!" I yell.

"There you are I've been looking for you everywhere. What's up you are like shaking" he said eating a milky way.

I told Flynn everything and when I ended he said "ok I see you girl you are one lucky bitch! Apparently you don't need me to pimp you out you can handle yourself."

"Ok well, I'm freaking out right now! What if I mess up what if I make him lose I can't deal with that kind of pressure!" I say in full panic.

"Hey Fae, it's not that big of a deal. This is supposed to be a fun night ok? If Matt loses that's ok and it won't be your fault. Come on get loose, shake all your nerves out." Flynn grabs my hands and wiggles them around I roll my shoulders to get them to relax and drop my jaw.

"Ok, now go they need you. You've got this girl I'll be cheering for you!" Flynn said as he pushed me to the stage.

Sometimes Flynn can really get on my nerves but he is my biggest supporter and I couldn't be more grateful for who he is and our relationship.

As I head backstage I see the boys getting ready and talking to each other "Just because you won last tour Chris, doesn't mean you are going to win again." Nick was saying.

" I'd have to agree with Nick, I think Matt has this in the bag," I say as all 3 boys turn to look at me.

"Hey, it's Fae! Right? Hope you are good 'cause so far, I'm on fire." Nick said holding up his 2 medals.

"Ignore him, I'm so glad you are here. There's no one else I'd want on my team than you." Matt said taking my hands and looking at me.

"Oh come on lover boy it's time," Chris says.

I blush.

"Hey, I'm nervous too but we are in this together. We've got this." Matt says then he drops his hands nudged his head towards the stage "Come on."

As I followed him I wished he was still holding my hands I felt safe in his arms but I knew we had a tour to win.