Chapter 7

Joint Base Hickam-Pearl Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii.

Cleveland can be seen leaning against one of the ammunition boxes with a tired face. She hadn't slept for most of the night as she had been helping to mitigate the damage caused by continuous enemy attacks.

She was able to sleep after her other colleagues forced her to sleep, Cleveland was very grateful to have friends who cared like them. Cleveland then looked at the Aircraft Carrier that had just entered the harbor, that was their star, Enterprise.

"Cleve, are you okay?" A girl with long blue hair looked worried.

"Helen... I'm fine, just tired from all this." Cleveland said with a chuckle.

"You need to rest Cleve, here's a sandwich for you." Helena, a shipgirl from the Brooklyn-class light cruiser, handed Cleveland a sandwich.

"Thanks Helen, is this from Nevada?" Cleveland saw Helena nod her head which immediately made Cleveland take a bite of the sandwich.

"Oh yes, this is the best." Cleveland sighed as she swallowed the first bite.

Cleveland then saw Admiral Kimmel, Nevada and Wales walking towards one of the 'Cruiser' that appeared during the first Japanese attack.

"Hey Helen, do you know who that is?" Cleveland asked curiously.

"Hmmm... Ah yes, if I remember correctly, it was a new Destroyer that claimed to be from our country." Helena replied.

"That thing is a destroyer?!" Cleveland's eyes opened wide.

Helena chuckled. "That's how I reacted when I heard that from my sister."

"It's more like a Heavy Cruiser or in German, what's it called, Panzerschiffe?" Cleveland seemed to struggle with the German.

"Yes, but the weaponry it carries is really much more powerful than anyone expected, Cleve, you remember when we were fighting with one of the enemy destroyers, suddenly there was a sound like a train from the sky and the ship was instantly split in two, right?"

"Ah yes, that was really crazy." Cleveland said.

"Well, it came from the Destroyer... Zumwalt was her name." Helena said.

"It's great that our country can build such a great ship, I'll thank her later." Cleveland stood up after she finished the sandwich Helena gave her.

"Where are you going Cleve?" Helena tilted her head.

"Looking for someone." Cleveland's face was flushed.

Helana smiled gently and patted Cleveland on the shoulder. "Keep chasing that person, Cleve, don't let go."

"Oh shut up!" An embarrassed Cleveland ran away, leaving a giggling Helena behind.

On the deck of the USS Zumwalt.

Wales looked around while whistling. "This all looks very foreign to me."

"Not just you, Wales." Nevada said looking at the dome on the bow of the Zumwalt.

"Hmmm the design of the Tumblehome, reminds me of the ships of old." Kimmel said nostalgically.

"Admiral! It's a pleasure to have you back aboard my hull, what's the need if I may know?" Zumwalt appeared from one of the doors while carrying Laffey, behind her was Javelin with an embarrassed face.

"Oh look, Miss Zumwalt, I've reported all this to Naval Headquarters and they want to sign a contract with you." Kimmel said as he took out a piece of paper from the bag he was carrying.