Ch 1-10

Chapter 1 Building a Deserted Star
Her throat was so dry that it seemed to smoke, and Wei Lan opened her eyes in a muddle.
She was dizzy and tried to sit up and reach the cup on the bedside table.

The slender and strange arm in front of him made Wei Lan suddenly wake up from the half-dream and half-awake state.

Where is this?
Wei Lan looked around with wide eyes and found that he had just slept.
When he woke up, the space he was in had an earth-shaking change.

The induction light above her head automatically lit up the moment she sat up, and the wall of unknown material was covered with gray.

The room in front of me, which is less than eight square meters and has no windows, is so simple that there is a single bed where only she is sitting, and a silver-gray iron cabinet half a meter high at the head of the bed, and there is no other furniture.

Before Wei Lan recognized the current situation, a severe headache came.
She fell on the bed uncomforably and fell into a coma.

I don't know how long it took, the blue consciousness was more conscious than the body.

The strange pictures flashed in her mind in turn.

According to my memory, it is now the year 6020 of the Star, and this body has just turned 16 years old.
The original parents were ordinary soldiers of the Federal Empire and died in Star Wars ten years ago.
After the death of his parents, the original owner grew up in the child welfare president in accordance with the federal pension policy.

Because she was weak and her mental test result was F-level, she could not enter the school to study, so she had to rely on government relief and part-time work to make a living.

After getting wet in a heavy rain, the original owner's weak body had a high fever that night, and when he woke up, the core turned blue.

If you can choose, Azure doesn't want to travel at all.

She just graduated from college this year, so she went back to her hometown to sort out the land left by her grandfather and prepare to start her own business in the green ecological planting and breeding industry.
As a result, when I woke up, I came to the interstellar era thousands of years later.

Azure, like the original owner, is also an orphan.

When she was very young, she was picked up from the garbage by her grandfather, and grew up happily under the care of her grandfather.
Grandpa's ancestors used to be royal chefs.
After his wife died of illness, he chose to return to his hometown and lived a leisurely farm life with Wei Lan.

Grandpa died in the year when Weilan was admitted to college.
Before he left, he told Weilan: No matter what difficulties he encountered in the future, he would live well.

The sound of cooing with hunger woke up the blue.

This time, she was no longer frightened, but calmly found the place where the original owner stored the nutrient solution and took out all her current possessions from it: three nutrient solutions.

In the interstellar era, people replaced three meals a day with nutrient solution, which contains various elements needed by the human body.

The price of a single nutrient solution ranges from ten star coins to thousands of star coins.
The more expensive the nutrient solution, the better the taste and the higher the nutrients it contains.
The cooked food is rarer than the most expensive nutrient solution, which can only be enjoyed by the aristocrats of the interstellar era.