Ch 11-20

chapter 11 The Rich

"What on earth is this anchor named Azure?"

"According to the investigation, she was an orphan. Her parents were once the most ordinary soldiers in the empire, and both of them died in Star Wars ten years ago."

"Then how can she... Where did she learn cooking and planting skills? Her ancient earth knowledge reserve is even far beyond the graduate students of Imperial University, which is incredible!"

The video of Azure making salted grilled fish and preserved fish is spreading at an alarming speed, which naturally alarmed the people of the chef's management committee, and they held an emergency video conference for this purpose.

The Chef Management Committee is not a government agency of the empire, but a non-governmental organization. They have a very strict membership system and hierarchical management.

It is no exaggeration to say that almost all the chefs who can cook in the universe have joined the chef management committee.

"There must be a master behind her! And he is also a great chef with the inheritance of the ancient earth chef!" In the holographic video conference, Chef Flanders, sitting in the first place on the left side of the rectangular conference table, said firmly.

After listening to Flanders' words, the chefs who originally wanted to plunder the benefits from Azure changed their faces.

No one knows better than them that there is no shortcut to the chef's road, and no matter how talented a cook is, he can't be born to cook.

The 16-year-old orphan girl Wei Lan seems to be easy to handle, but the chef behind her is not something they can offend.

Maybe Wei Lan's choice to build a barren star this time was the requirement of her master, otherwise it would not explain why she looked so calm and different among the wilderness people.

"Flanders makes sense. I propose to invite Wei Lan to join the chef management committee and become a member of the Standing Committee. Do you have any different opinions?"

Jiang Hongcheng, president of the Chef Management Committee, who was sitting at the front of the long table, knocked on the table and said the purpose of bringing everyone together this time.

After the words fell, the conference room was silent for two minutes, and the thirty members of the Standing Committee had different thoughts.

The youngest member of the chef committee is also nearly 50 years old, and agreeing to the president's proposal is equivalent to acknowledging the excellence of Azure. More importantly, once the 16-year-old girl joins them, she will become the only female representative in the chef committee.

The appearance of Azure threatens their interests, but also gives them benefits. After all, she discloses precious recipes that she can't buy with money.

By the measure, everyone voted all the president's proposal to invite Azure to join the club.

They are not looking at the blue, but the kitchen god behind the blue.

*

The blue of the barren star of No. 999 is not clear. How much shock did her live broadcast bring to Star Citizens today? After dinner, she was stunned by the balance of her Star Network account.

One, ten, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, one million?

She earned a total of 1.08 million star coins in the live broadcast in the past two days!

From extreme poverty to getting rich, but in just dozens of hours, Wei Lan never thought that being a network anchor would make so much money.

This feeling was so unreal that she counted the balance of the star network account again and again.