Ch 41-50

Sorry for late update. due to some emergency I was busy. Now, I will update regularl. 😊

Chapter 41 Stir-fried duck eggs with green onions + blood sausage + reserved...

Before the situation was fully clear, an unexpected person stood up.

"Robert V, the head of the Fan family: After investigation, the personal behavior of the employees of the pure natural fruit, vegetable, meat and egg shop for the employee of our family branch is a serious violation of the labor contract signed with our family enterprise. His behavior of coaxing prices and disturbing the federal socio-economic order is shameful and illegal. The Fan family has submitted all the evidence to the court and filed a lawsuit against him as an employer.

With the statement of the owner of the Fan family, there is also the identity information of the owner of the online store and the test results of the products he put on the shelves.

Xingwang Mall has strict supervision and control over food, and all food on the shelves must be tested for safety.

According to the test report, all the food in the pure natural fruit, vegetable and egg shop does not contain harmful factors and meets the requirements of safe food indicators.

Those blacks who attacked the blue had no position and were completely mute.

However, Wei Lan's fans did not give them a chance to hide. In the next two hours, all the people who abused Wei Lan on the Star Network received a lawyer's letter.

Then, Robert, the owner of the Fan family, used his officially certified account to publish the news on the Star Network that the Fan family donated seeds to the Imperial Research Institute free of charge, and cooperated with the Federal Parliament to launch affordable fresh fruits, vegetables and meat.

The Fan family, who has never had any sense of existence, entered the sight of interstellar citizens in this way for the first time.

For the vast majority of ordinary citizens, they did not remember the fault of the pure natural fruit, vegetable and egg shop to coax the price on the Fan family.

After all, this matter was personally found out by the owner of the Fan family, and they are also victims; when the forest is big, they can understand that there are all kinds of birds.

Fortunately, the agricultural and sideline products sold in these products are safe and edible, and the citizens who have placed the order are in a false alarm.

Invisibly, the behavior of the head of the Fan family also made a wave of good impression, so that everyone could see his contribution to the development of the planting industry.

"Bah!"

After reading Robert's statement, Trich spit on it.

As a former Fan family, he naturally knew what kind of person Robert, the head of the family, was like. Now that this matter has developed, he suddenly realized that the Fan family used the means of suppressing first and then yang.

First, we set up a pure natural fruit, vegetable, meat and egg shop to attract the attention of citizens, and then take the opportunity to step on the blue. More importantly, with the help of the heat of this matter, inform the public what the Fan family is doing, and do a good marketing to promote their own agricultural and sideline products.

Trich has been studying oxytocin for almost two years. Judging from the current results, the green plants that have been spawned have not detected harmful elements except for black spots at the roots.

But he has never been down-to-earth. At this stage, the plant research results are still too few, and there is no reference value.

Maybe he can find another way to detect long-term results through live experiments.