Ch 101-End

Chapter 101 Re-testing the Mental Power Level

Ji Hanchen immediately put down his hand holding his blue chin. He wanted to explain, but there was no way to speak. After all, Dean Luca didn't say anything.

The blushing blue touched her nose and followed Dean Luca to the rest area.

In order to give them room to speak, Ji Hanchen turned around and went back to his room.

"Girl, sit down and talk. Don't stand." Dean Luca poured two glasses of warm boiled water and handed one of them to the girl sitting on the sofa.

Azure took the warm boiled water with both hands and explained with a red face, "Grandpa, I accidentally bumped into Brother Ji when I came out just now. He thought my nose was crooked..."

Dean Luca looked at Azure lovingly, "Drink some water first. Is there any discomfort in your nose? If there is, connect Pei Hang and ask him to check it for you.

His eyes fell on the tip of his blue nose, which was slightly red, and he smiled.

"It's not uncomfortable, but it was a little sour when I first touched it. It's okay now."

Azure lowered her head and took a few mouthfuls of warm boiled water. She didn't feel so embarrassed. In her heart, Dean Luca is an elder, so she feels anxious.

"A few minutes ago, Time called me and said that his brother had found a cure for his leg disease, so I rushed out excitedly to tell you the good news. Time has now been on the Starship, and it is probably behind us.

Seeing Dean Luca's calm face, Azure opened his eyes wide, "Grandpa, did you know it long ago?"

Shaking his head with a smile, Dean Luca put down the water cup in his hand and brought back the topic.

"I didn't know until Shi Xi called me. Girl, are you in love with Mr. Chen?"

Azure's face became redder, and she could clearly feel the burning sensation on her face. Looking at Dean Luca's concerned eyes, Azure paused for a moment and replied, "Well, yes."

"Don't worry, I won't object to you being together. Among the younger generation, Chen is almost the best one. He can be in the master of his family affairs, so you will not suffer any injustice when you are with him. It's just..."

Dean Luca's voice changed, and his expression became solemn.

"Girl, you are under the age of seventeen. According to federal law, citizens over the age of 20 can only go through marriage procedures. You can talk about love slowly, don't worry. When you fully understand Mr. Chen, you can decide whether to spend a long life with him in the end.

In the interstellar era, the average life expectancy of human beings was extended to 200 years old. People underestimate the relationship between marriage and family, and very few couples can grow old.

Divorce, remarriage, remarriage are not rare things, and even many people choose not to get married.

In Dean Luca's opinion, women are more likely to engage in a relationship, and he doesn't want Azure to be hurt in any way.

Is love eternal?

Obviously not. Some things can only be experienced by those who have experienced them. At an age like Azure, you may not be able to see too far away. It's not that he doesn't trust Ji Hanchen, but that he is now in the position of the blue elder, and it is a subconscious action to love her.

"Grandpa, don't worry, I know."

After a six-hour flight, the private starship arrived at the port of Madal in the central star domain at 2:00 p.m. on time.

Azure looked at the conch-shaped port buildings curiously and truly felt the scientific and technological civilization of the interstellar era. The whole port has a landing area with more than 20 platforms, and each area can accommodate at least hundreds of private starships.

Except for passengers, the staff in the port are all intelligent robots.

The flat floor where they live is the top floor of the port, and you can overlook the whole port from top to bottom. On the left is the blue sky, and on the right are well-reached transportation hubs and various metal buildings.

"The Port of Madal is just one of the four ports of the Red Sun. The Red Sun is the largest planet in the central star domain and the seat of major parliamentary and federal government agencies."

Dean Luca took the initiative to introduce other situations of the Red Sun Star to Azure, so that she could understand this place that was a little strange to her.

There is a VIP lounge in the port. Under the guidance of intelligent robots, Azure and the three of them came to the lounge to wait for the time to leave after them.

During this period, Azure generally finalized her schedule for this visit. After the time, she followed the time to check his legs first, and then returned to the home assigned to her by the research institute. According to Dean Luca, there have always been intelligent robots at home, so she doesn't have to worry about moving in.

About an hour later, Time appeared at the gate of the VIP lounge, followed by Shi Xi, who had just arrived at the port.

Today's time looks particularly energetic. Azure is full of expectations, but she is vaguely worried about whether the treatment process will not go smoothly.

After saying hello, they boarded the train to pick them up to the clinic together. On the way, Shi Xi talked about the results of the research this time. They have already had successful cases of cure, but the specific situation can only be determined after examination.

With things in mind, Azure doesn't want to affect the mood of time, so she has been listening to them.

Not long after, the train stopped.

When they got off the train, they saw a pure white building. Two doctors in white coats stood at the door. As soon as they saw Ji Hanchen, they immediately stood up straight and saluted.

Military doctor? Azure looked curiously at Dean Luca beside him.

Dean Luca nodded and explained softly, "This is the Military Medical Research Institute. Their research direction is different from that of the medical center of the research institute. I'll talk to you about the difference between the two in detail when I have time.

Led by two military doctors, they took the elevator to the 28th floor of the building.

The Military Medical Research Institute has a strict access management system. If Ji Hanchen hadn't followed him this time, they might not have had the opportunity to enter the building and could only wait for the inspection results in the hall.

After layers of swipe review, they came to a small conference room.

"Time, come with us." A military doctor wasted away time.

Azure and others sat down in the conference room. The robot quickly delivered fresh juice. Another of the two military doctors opened the display screen, explained the results of this research to them, and showed the leg nerve scanning process that time was doing.

"Look, the reason why the legs of time can't stand up is because of the nerve necrosis that controls the legs."

The military doctor pointed to the picture displayed on the light screen and explained to everyone, "What we need to do now is to activate the leg nerves of time. This process is very painful and requires tenacious perseverance to overcome it."

"The most important thing is that after the nerves of the legs of time are repaired, he needs to learn to walk again. This process is more difficult than children learning to walk. He will feel that his legs are out of control, he will be depressed, and even want to give up. I hope you can give him encouragement and support in the process of rehasitation.

In the next time, the military doctor showed the treatment plan for time leg disease.

In fact, Azure has asked the question of leg disease of time in the plane trading system, but she has not met a trading object who is good at medical skills.

Now it seems that although the possibility of curing the leg disease of time is great, the process is painful and difficult.

After examining his legs, he knew the treatment of his legs from the military doctor, saying that he would try his best to overcome difficulties. As long as he could stand up again, it didn't matter how hard it was.

Because Time had to stay for treatment, Azure and others could only leave, and even his brother Shi Xi could not stay to accompany them. Fortunately, the light brain has not been confiscated, and he can contact the outside world at any time.

After telling Shi Time to call her if he had something to do, Azure took the car home. Shi Xi was on a different road from them, and he needed to go back to the office to deal with some work.

After running around all day, Azure fell asleep in the car. When she woke up, she found that Dean Luca and Ji Hanchen were waiting for her in the car.

"Sorry to keep you waiting for a long time."

Azure sorted out the messy hair on the temples and looked at the two people who were working.

"It doesn't main. The car has just arrived. Let's get off the bus now and visit your new home. If you don't like it, we can change it again. Dean Luca waved his hand, saved the document, and withdrew from the light brain.

After listening to Dean Luca's words, Azure turned her head and looked out of the car window.

Huh? Are they parked in mid-air now?

With a ding, the car door opened automatically, and a spacious house appeared in front of the blue.

She looked around when she got out of the car. It turned out that she was right. Their car was indeed parked in the air. To be precise, she now enters the room from the balcony of a house and looks at the surrounding scene. It seems that every household living here is like this.

"This house is located in the third phase of the sky garden, covering an area of about 200 square meters. Girl, shall I show you your new home now?"

"Okay, grandpa."

After a walk, Azure was very satisfied with his new home. Every area of the house has excellent lighting and ventilation conditions. The bedroom, gym, study, living room, entertainment room, dining room, kitchen, intelligent home environment makes Azure feel like entering a science fiction blockbuster.

After learning that Azure was satisfied with the house, Dean Luca quickly helped her bind the owner's information and gave her control of the intelligent butler robot.

"There are fresh ingredients in the refrigerator, the clothes in the wardrobe are all brand new, and there are daily necessities, all of which are prepared by colleagues from the research institute for you. Chen and I will go first. Have a good rest."

When Dean Luca left, he pulled Ji Hanchen away together.

Sending off Dean Luca and Ji Hanchen, Azure went to the washroom to wash and sleep first.

When she woke up, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

Dressed at home and came out of the room, Azure first called Trich, and then asked about the situation on the other side of time. After hanging up, she sat on the sofa and looked at the night sky outside the window in a daze.

Maybe Grandpa is right. She is not only the blue of the earth, but also the blue of the interstellar era.

Otherwise, why does she think that some of them here are familiar?

When Ji Hanchen's video call came in, Azure was having dinner. She cooked a bowl of mushroom soup noodles by herself and ate it slowly. After swipping the connection button, Azure put down the tableware in his hand and looked at Ji Hanchen, who appeared on the virtual light screen, with a smile.

"Brother, you didn't wear a military uniform today!"

Ji Hanchen, who is wearing a white shirt, seems to be sitting in front of his desk. I have to say that he is a natural hanger and looks good in everything he wears.

Especially today's white shirt weakens his cold and hard temperament, making his whole body look much softer.

Ji Hanchen looked at the surprised look of the girl in the video and couldn't help laughing. He was right. Men should also make changes for the people they like.

"You eat noodles first, and we'll talk about it when we finish it." Noticing that he had eaten half of the noodles on the table, Ji Hanchen found that he would be extremely relaxed as long as he saw the blue.

"Well, brother, what did you have for dinner?"

Azure picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat noodles. The taste of mushroom soup noodles is really good. It is light and refreshing, which is very suitable for dinner. It's just that today's dinner time is a little late. After she finishes eating, she has to walk around the house and exercise.

"Like you, I also took photos and sent them to you."

Ji Hanchen never liked to take photos before, whether it was taking pictures of others or others.

The habit of taking photos was developed after knowing Azure. Now he appears most often in the photo folder, followed by all kinds of delicious food.

"Wow, it turns out that we have such a heart and soul. Brother, the mushroom soup noodles you made look delicious, too.

The two chatted slowly. Soon, Azure finished the soup and handed over the dishes and table cleaning to the intelligent robot.

Azure stood up and walked towards the gym. She remembered that there was a stepping instrument in it, which was very suitable for use at this time.

"Lanlan, I'll take you to test your mental strength first tomorrow morning. You don't have to be nervous. Just put your hands on the detector. The main purpose of Ji Hanchen's call is to communicate with Azure about tomorrow's itinerary.

Stepping on the stepper, Azure nodded, "No problem. The test should be out soon, right? I want to go to the research institute after the test.

"Well, the results will come out in a few minutes, but it won't take long. I'm going to attend a meeting tomorrow, so I won't accompany you to the research institute.

"No problem. You are busy. I'm afraid that everyone will be uncomfled when you go."

Azure chatted with Ji Hanchen as she walked, "Brother, you should wear more clothes other than military uniforms in the future. I think you are really handsome!"

Ji Hanchen raised his eyebrows and agreed to come down with a smile. He wondered whether he should give Mo a vacation. During this period, he had worked hard and helped him deal with a lot of trivial things at work.

The two talked about other things for a while, and the time came to Eleven:30 p.m. unconsciously.

Reason told Ji Hanchen that Azure should go to bed. It was very late now, but he was reluctant to hang up the phone.

Azure didn't know Ji Hanchen's entanglement. She was telling him about her schedule for the next few days. "Brother, is there anything interesting on the Red Sun Star? I haven't been to your house yet. Is your house big?"

"After the meeting tomorrow, I will pick you up at the research institute and have dinner at my house in the evening? There are several places worth visiting on the Red Sun Star. I'll take you around the day after tomorrow.

Ji Hanchen glanced at the time in the lower right corner of the light brain and said reluctantly, "It's not early. Go to bed early."

"So it's almost twelve o'clock? It's time to go to bed. Good night, brother! See you tomorrow!"

Azure came down from the treadder and picked up a towel to wipe the sweat on her face. At first, she walked very slowly. After the dinner was digested, she stepped faster, so now she was sweating.

"Good night, see you tomorrow!"

The two said goodbye, but no one took the initiative to hang up the phone.

"Brother, hang up first." After wiping the sweat, Azure found that the video call was still on the phone.

"Well, you hang up first."

Azure smiled, gave Ji Hanchen a flying kiss, and then hung up the phone in a hurry. She originally thought that she would have insomnia in a new environment. As a result, Azure slept particularly soundly that night. When she opened her eyes under the reminder of the alarm clock in the morning, she stretched out.

"Xiao Ai, please open the curtains."

For convenience, the room elf of this house was also named Xiao Ai by Azure.

"Okay, master! Today is a sunny day. The outdoor temperature is 18 to 22 degrees Celsius, the air index is good, and there is a breeze.

Azure sat up from the bed and suddenly remembered the email Su Ze sent to him not long ago, "Xiao Ai, please play Su Ze's new song."

The soft music soon sounded in the room. Azure, who was brushing her teeth, looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to grow taller again, and her skin became fuller and more delicate. The original waxy yellow skin color had long faded, revealing her fair and delicate skin.

Since Su Ze's last visit, Azure has been in contact with him.

She is busy building the Blue Star, and Su Ze is also building his own planet. I heard that not long ago, his No. 998 Barren Star was officially upgraded to a satellite and renamed Su Ze Star.

Unlike Azure Star, Suze Star is mainly mountainous, supplemented by hills, and the land and water area only accounts for one-sixth of the entire planet's area.

Under the suggestion of Azure, Su Zexing mainly develops animal husbandry and forestry, as well as some planting industries. According to Su Ze's email, his planet has now become a real green star.

Su Ze also mentioned in the email that he invited Azure to Su Zexing as a guest. He has been studying ancient musical instruments recently and has a small part of the finished product.

When he returned from the central star domain, Azure planned to take time to visit Su Zexing.

Azure had just finished washing and changed her clothes and came out, when the doorbell rang on the balcony. She walked over quickly, and a royal blue car was parked outside the balcony, which looked very cool. The man standing next to the flying car was wearing a white shirt and simple dark blue trousers, which was more eye-catching than the flying car.

"Good morning, brother!"

Opening the door, Azure greeted him with a smile.

Ji Hanchen was carrying a food box in his hand, which can made breakfast by himself.

"Lanlan, good morning! Have you had breakfast?"

The blue eyes fell on the food box held in Ji Hanchen's hand. No wonder she felt something was wrong just now. It turned out to be because of the food box.

"Not yet, brother, did you bring breakfast?" After saying that, Azure took the food box from Ji Hanchen's hand, and then looked over again, which was indeed more handsome.

Azure also wore a white shirt today. In order to facilitate the detection, she wore a pair of black trousers. Half of the shirt was tied to the waist by her, which made her look young and beautiful.

"Well, I made your favorite crystal shrimp dumplings and steamed buns, and a big bowl of soy milk."

"Brother, you haven't eaten yet, have you? Come here and let's share it together."

It is said that men are born to cook. Azure didn't believe this sentence before, but since she met Ji Hanchen, she was surprised to find that his control of the fire was very accurate. I don't know if it has something to do with his high mental level.

It is no exaggeration to say that Ji Hanchen's cooking skills are almost catching up with her now.

After breakfast, Ji Hanchen took Azure to the mental strength testing center for testing. He had an appointment in advance yesterday, so he just went there directly.

It is the first time for Azure to sit in such a cool flying car. The royal blue body shines dazzlingly in the sun. Its lines are very smooth, and the appearance is a bit similar to the supercar in the Earth period, but the sense of technology is stronger.

Sitting in the co-pilot, Azure found that the space inside was larger than he thought.

Ji Hanchen helped Azure fasten her seat belt, and then casually took a box of candy for her from the storage box.

"I made it myself. Try it and see if you like it."

Azure opened the box curiously. All the candies in it were animal-shaped, which looked very cute. Among the colorful candies, Azure took the lead in choosing a crimson candy to put in her mouth.

"Huh, is this rose candy?"

Ji Hanchen started the car and turned his head to look at Azure with a smile. "Yes, the candy in here is made of various flowers. Tell me what flavor you prefer after eating.

The mouth was filled with the fragrance of flowers and a faint sweetness, and the blue heart was deeply moved.

This is the first time that a man has given her a gift so carefully. I don't know how long Ji Hanchen has been studying to try to make these candies.

"You don't have to finish it. I'll tell you the answer now. I like it all, especially it. Thank you for the gift!"

Azure opened the box, found a piece of candy of the same color, and fed it to Ji Hanchen's mouth. "Brother, you eat it too."

The flying car was full of sweet breath, and the blue hummed a little song softly. The mood was as good as the clouds in the sky, floating lightly in the air.

The mental strength testing center is a spherical building. Ji Hanchen parked the flying car at the parking port, and then went to the top floor of the testing center with Azure. He had the right to enter any layer here, so they came directly to the destination without anyone's guidance.

The one who received them was a gray-haired old man, who should be older than Dean Luca.

Seeing that Ji Hanchen brought a girl in, his eyes fell directly on the girl. He looked at it for a while before looking away.

"Monarch, is she a girl who needs to re-test her mental strength level?" The old man didn't smile, and his appearance looked both serious and serious. With the wrinkles on his face, his tone was very similar to the director of the teaching office in Azure High School.

At a glance, Azure knew that the old man was eccentric and not easy to get along with.

Ji Hanchen took a comforting look at Azure, "Yes, her name is Azure, and her mental strength level was tested as F before. Later, I found that she could operate a high-level intelligent machine, so I suspected that the previous detection might not be accurate.

"Okay, then follow me."

The old man put his hands behind his back and strode inward.

Azure followed the old man forward. There was a large instrument opposite them. In Azure's memory, it seemed that she did not use such an instrument in the last mental test.

"Stretch out your hands and put them on the white platform. You don't need to do anything, just wait."

The old man pointed to the frontmost platform of the instrument, and he himself stood in front of the instrument and focused on a huge screen.

When the blue hands were placed on the platform, the instrument made a ticking sound, and the frequency was a bit like a heartbeat.