Ch 91-100

Chapter 91 Chicken salp

The phone was called by Ji Hanchen. Azure did not shy away from Trich. After asking for his advice, he answered Ji Hanchen's phone.

"Lanlan, where are you? Pei Hang is here. Ask him to give you a comprehensive physical examination.

"Brother Ji, I'm at Dean Luca's house now. Can you ask Dr. Pei Hang to come here? My brother also needs to check it.

Hearing what Azure said, Ji Hanchen couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

It seems that Trich's weight in Azure's heart is heavier than he thought. As soon as she woke up, she went to find Trich. For this future brother-in-law, Ji Hanchen only feels that he is too weak and not strong enough.

Azure's kidnapping this time is a wake-up call for them to prevent people with intentions from attacking those around Azure.

At the end of the call, Trich looked at Azure and shook his head slightly. "Dr. Pei Hang has checked me yesterday, so there is no need to let him run again." He knew that Azure was caring about him, but in front of the monarch, Trich didn't want to cause any unnecessary misunderstanding.

In his heart, Azure is the only sister and will not be mixed with other complicated feelings.

Through the kidnapping of Azure, he realized more deeply that he had to become stronger as soon as possible so as not to drag Azure's legs. He wants to be the reliance of Azure, and her will not let her be bullied by anyone, even the monarch.

But Azure always remembers that he pushed open the door of the storage room and saw the picture of Trich falling to the ground.

At that time, her heart was about to jump out, for fear that Trich had something to do with her. Her nose is particularly sensitive, especially the smell of blood. Trishi's injury is definitely not as simple as it seems on the surface.

"I don't care. You can check again. Who knows what Charles's perroversion did to you during your coma. Brother, the name Charles is so familiar. I think I've heard it somewhere before.

From being kidnapped to now, Azure has been like a dream. This dream is a little long and a little tortuous. Fortunately, the result is not too bad.

She and Trich finally escaped safely, but unfortunately let the madman Charles run away.

Seeing that Azure really didn't know who Charles was, Trich opened his new brain and showed her all Charles' personal information. He had already guessed that Azure would have such doubts, so he did enough homework in advance.

Star thief leader?

Grandpa Luca's student?

After reading the information, Azure asked puzzledly, "Brother, what on earth do you think he kidnapped me for?"

Before Trich could answer this question, Ji Hanchen and Pei Hang pushed open the door of the courtyard and came in. Obviously, they heard the question that Azure had just asked.

"If I guessed right, he might have come to negotiate with me to kidnap you at first, but then he changed his mind."

Ji Hanchen strode to Azure and nodded to Trich.

"Charles is a madman who can't judge his ideas according to common sense. Let him escape this time, and he will definitely come back with his character.

Seeing that Azure's face turned pale, Ji Hanchen regretted that he was quick-talking and quickly comforted, "The defense of Azure Star has been increased, and he has no chance to get in again. In a few days, I will teach you how to use some light and dexterous weapons. You don't have to be afraid. Let's check our body first, okay?"

As soon as he met, Trich obviously felt that the relationship between Azure and Ji Hanchen had made a qualitative leap. Did Azure already know Ji Hanchen's true identity?

Trich has not fully accepted the fact that Ji Hanchen is likely to be his brother-in-law. Their current relationship is not clear, and Trich doesn't say much. He only cares about whether the monarch is really good to Azure and can protect her forever.

Pei Hang was once again shocked by Ji Hanchen's attitude. It seemed that Azure was really put on the tip of his heart by the monarch.

"Okay, Dr. Pei Hang, I'm sorry to bother you again."

"No trouble. I was also going to come to Azure Star. Formally, I am the latest batch of immigrants from Azure Star, so from today on, you are my top boss.

"Dear ball master, hello! Doctor Pei Hang, I'm here to report to you."

Amused by Pei Hang's statement, Azure quickly waved his hand. The name of the ball owner sounded so old.

This time, Pei Hang brought the latest inspection instruments. Some inspection items can produce results on the spot, and some items need further testing and analysis. An hour later, Pei Hang left with the test samples of Azure and Trich.

The comprehensive inspection report will not come out until tomorrow at the earliest.

Trishi sent Azure and Ji Hanchen away and returned to the yard. He had a lot of things to deal with in his hand. As for going home, he has to wait until his wounds are healed before going back, so that his parents don't worry.

Coming out of Dean Luca's house, Ji Hanchen keenly found that Azure looked worried.

"Are you still worried about Charles's affairs?"

Azure nodded and explained, "It's not all because of Charles. He probably won't come back in a short time. Brother Ji, he is like a fixed-time bomb. No one knows what he will do.

"Don't worry too much. A madman is also a human being, and he also has weaknesses. I will slowly start the layout and let him take the initiative to 'throw himself into the net'. Your task now is to have a good rest. Don't worry about the construction of Azure Star. Just take a few days off and give yourself a vacation?"

The two walked and chatted, and soon returned to the blue courtyard.

The flowers and plants planted in the yard grew particularly lush. Azure did not think about those troubles. She found the green tea given to her by time and sat on the stone stool in the yard to brew tea.

The sun fell on her white little face. Ji Hanchen suddenly found that the blue had lost her waxy yellow complexion at some point. Now she was completely different from the once malnourished thin girl. Unconsciously, she has a beautiful posture and a lot of taler.

"Brother Ji, have some tea. How long will you stay in Azure this time?"

Ji Hanchen took the tea and was not in a hurry to put it into his mouth.

"Lanlan, the border matter has been almost negotiated. The Federation has reached a cooperation agreement with the Orcs and the Zerg, and there will be no war for the time being. Have you forgotten that I haven't gone through the immigration procedures yet? If there is no accident, I won't leave again.

Hearing Ji Hanchen's words, Azure's cheeks were a little hot. I don't know whether it was because of the sun or something else.

Indeed, with Ji Hanchen by her side, she will feel more at ease.

After just experiencing a kidnapping, Azure is still confused and has not fully come to his senses. The inner uneasiness will be more obvious when he is alone.

"Does it really have nothing to do with you if you don't return to the central star domain?"

Azure doesn't know what affairs the federal monarch has to deal with. In short, there must be more things to worry about than her as the owner of the ball.

Ji Hanchen drank all the tea in the teacup in one gulp, and then took the initiative to fill himself with the teapot.

"With the parliament, they can solve small things by themselves. I am mainly responsible for the security of the federal government. Now that a batch of worms have been cleaned up within the federal government, and a cooperation agreement has been signed externally, I won't have much to do at hand.

What can be more important than chasing a girlfriend? If it weren't for the change of the magnetic field of the Red Sea, the frequent movement of star thieves, orcs and Zerg, he would not have left the blue star.

Azure acquiesced to Ji Hanchen's decision to stay. After learning his true identity, she always unconsciously looked at him to know his mood and whether he cared about his words and deeds.

Ji Hanchen found the small movements of Azure. He did not point out or stop them, but gave Azure time to adapt.

Since Ji Hanchen promised to give herself a few days off, Azure really didn't track the construction progress of Azure Star. With Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin, she had nothing to worry about.

The next morning, when Zilan took a walk by the small pond with the ball, he found a large group of "little paratroopers" in the place where he found chicken fir fungus last time.

Overjoyed, she squatted down and carefully dug out these chicken fir fungus that had not yet been held up. It is estimated that there are almost two catties of chicken fir fungus here. Azure sent a message to Uncle to kill a hen and prepare for stewing chicken soup.

Ji Hanchen saw Azure running home happily from afar, and he took the initiative to welcome him.

"Brother Ji, look, this is the chicken cir mushroom I found on the edge of the bamboo forest. Let's stew chicken soup with it!"

Taking out a container from the compression pocket, Ji Hanchen nodded with a smile, "Put it here. Do you want to wash them clean?"

Azure's hands were full of dirt when digging fungi, and a yellowed bamboo leaf fell on the top of his head. Her eyes are full of love and expectation for life, and the shadow of kidnapping gradually dissipates.

"Yes, the root of the fungus is difficult to clean. Let's go together."

Ji Hanchen took off the bamboo leaves on the top of his blue head and walked side by side to her in the yard.

At noon, the strong fragrance of chicken soup floated out of the kitchen. Under the guidance of Azure, Ji Hanchen mixed the flour and made a dough about the width of his finger with a rolling pin.

"Yo, girl, are you stewing chicken soup? The taste seems to be different from what I drank before. Dean Luca walked into the yard with a smile, followed by Dean Tang Jianbin.

"Grandpa Luca, Grandpa Tang! Do you still remember the last time you ate chicken filt oil? I put the chicken fir mushroom directly into the chicken soup this time. Wait a minute, we'll be ready for dinner soon."

Because he didn't want his parents to know about Trich's injury, Azure asked Akai to send them two big bowls of chicken soup in advance.

Time took his subordinates to overcome a technical problem, and he didn't have time to come over to drink soup. Azure specially reserved a bowl for him to let him drink it for dinner.

When Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin saw Ji Hanchen in an apron in the kitchen, the two hundred-year-old man looked at each other and smiled. This is the charm of love. Who would have thought that a grumpy monarch would be willing to wash his hands and make soup.

Men seem to be like this. Only when they meet the woman they love will they break all the outside world's cognition and definition of him.

Ji Hanchen heard the movement and came out of the kitchen to greet the two deans.

Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin originally rolled up their sleeves to help, but they were invited to sit in the restaurant by Azure. "You can sit here at ease. I'll go to the kitchen to bry chicken soup."

After a while, Ji Hanchen and Azure brought in two soup pots respectively. One of the soup pots is chicken fir mushroom stewed chicken, and the other soup pot is placed on a simple solar pot. There is no dry food in it, only delicious chicken soup, and there are noodles and fresh vegetables waiting to be put into the pot.

"Let's cook while eating today and eat fresh food."

With that, Azure scooped a large bowl of stewed chicken and chicken fir fungus to each of the two old men. The noodles were cooked in the pot after they finished eating.

The superposition of the double fragrance of chicken soup and chicken fir fungus makes the restaurant full of mouth-watering flavors.

Although they had tasted the deliciousness of chicken fir oil before, the two old men were still impressed by this bowl of chicken soup. Thinking of the past when they used to rely on nutrient solution to fill their farminity, they couldn't help sighing that they had missed too much!

After a bowl of chicken soup, my stomach is already six points full.

It was not until the hand-rolled noodles came out of the pot that Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin shouted that they were addicted. They each added a big bowl of noodles and reluctantly put down the chopsticks in their hands.

Dean Luca burped and said regretfully, "I'm old. My digestive function should be halve been cut in way, otherwise I could still have another bowl."

Hearing this, Azure was afraid of spoiling the two old people, so she quickly said that she would make chicken fir fungus in the future. When the blue stars usher in the rainy season, the fungi in the bamboo forest and the mountain forest are enough for them to eat.

The rest of the noodles and chicken soup were wrapped by Ji Hanchen. He ate a bowl of dry goods and two large bowls of noodles. It seemed that he still had the strength to fight again.

This made Azure wonder if he had never had enough before.

After dinner, he handed over the cleaning of the kitchen to his uncle. Ji Hanchen answered a video call and went to the study for a meeting. Azure followed Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin to walk around the small pond.

"Girl, do you blame us for hiding Ji Hanchen's true identity from you?" Dean Luca's steps stopped and turned his head to look at the blue behind him.

Azure smiled and shook her head, "Grandpa, I won't. Think about it from another perspective. If I were in your position, I might not know how to point out this matter.

She has been big-minded since she was a child. When she was a child, she was a child who heard many people in the village talk about her as a child without a father and no mother. Some people even secretly said that her life was only the evil one that was abandoned by her parents. Growing up in this environment, Azure gradually learned to see the essence through phenomena.

No matter what others say, Grandpa always loves her.

Just like Ji Hanchen, no matter what his true identity is, he has always protected himself and has not used her to achieve his private wishes and interests.

Dean Tang Jianbin, who was walking beside Dean Luca, looked at Azure with relief, "It's really good that you can think like that. My old buddy and I have been resentful about this matter, for fear that you will misunderstand that we are not on your side.

"Both grandpas are very good to me. How can I think so? You guys, just live here at ease. Take the time to guide me and let me take less detours. I will often cook delicious food for you and treat you as my family.

After walking down a few laps, Azure learned the latest information about the construction of Azure Star from the mouths of the two elders.

The vegetable garden is currently in the best development situation. Through communication with other barren stars, nearly a hundred kinds of vegetables, seasonings and grain have been cultivated. Flower gardens rank second, with more than 60 kinds of flowers; botanical gardens and orchards are developing relatively slowly, but new grafting schemes have been put on the agenda.

In terms of infrastructure, all urban construction in Nancheng has been completed.

Azure Star now has more than 1,000 citizens, all of whom live in Nancheng. According to statistics, Nancheng can accommodate more than 8,000 people. The overall population capacity of Nancheng is about 10,000.

In order to reduce the impact of the rainy season on the rest of the undeveloped areas, road and foundation construction in the other three cities is in full swing.

At the end of the walk, Azure basically grasped the changes and construction process of Azure Star after she left. When she got home, she was not in a hurry to work, but took an hour's nap first. After the energy was adjusted to the best state, Azure took over the release of the ball master task from the two elders, as well as other related work.

Dean Luca and Dean Tang Jianbin have not yet reached the retirement age. They already have a lot of things in their hands, and Azure can't bear to let them continue to work.

After issuing a series of work instructions to super robots one after another, Azure paid attention to the adaptation report of immigrants.

According to the recent statistics of the Government Affairs Center, the new residents are well adapted. Most of them can actively participate in labor and receive the task of the ball owner, but it is not excluded that some other people are selfish and afraid of losing their own losses.

These situations are normal in the eyes of Azure. Complete average and fairness are the ideal state. Contradictions are not obstacles, but a reverse driving force to promote social progress.

It was late at night, and Azure was still sitting in front of the desk. In addition to the existing functional centers, government affairs, medical care, entertainment, education, residents, shopping and other six major centers, Azure also plans to set up research and development centers, logistics and transportation centers and processing centers.

The original barren Xingtu specialty store has been officially renamed: Azure Xingtu specialty store.

In addition to selling agricultural products directly, this online store will also sell deeply processed agricultural products.

Countless fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs and meat shops have appeared in the federal market. The advantage of Azure Star's products lies in the live broadcast effect. Many citizens have identified the brand of Azure Star giving birth. But this has never been a long-term plan. What Azure wants to do is the leader of this industry, instead of being self-righteous and foolishly thinking that no one can surpass him.

People don't have me, people have me!

Azure is not sure how much the rainy season will affect the growth of green plants in Azure. The next month is the best time for them to reserve various resources.

Residents can work in processing centers to promote the development of agricultural sideline products by receiving the main task; they can also engage in the research and development of plant and animal cultivation to create more varieties of fruits, vegetables and poultry.

Even with the existence of intelligent robots, human's unique judgment and management ability will not be erased.

At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, Ji Hanchen saw that the light in the blue room was still on. He got up and came to her window and gently slasped the window.

"Lanlan, it's time for you to go to bed. It's very late now."

"Well, Brother Ji, I'm going to bed now."

Azure wrote the plan too much. If it hadn't been for Ji Hanchen's reminder, she might have continued to write.

After washing, Azure fell into bed and went to bed. Maybe she was too tired today, and her breathing was a little heavier than usual. In the west compartment, Ji Hanchen listened to the blue breathing and slowly closed his eyes.

When he came back, what he missed most was all kinds of crops in the field. Thinking that he hadn't done a live broadcast for a long time, Azure got up and posted an announcement in the live broadcast room.

[Notice, we will see each other from 8:00 to 12:00 this morning! Blue stay.]

In the past three months, Azure's live broadcast room has basically been in charge of super robots. It showed the progress of the Blue Star's clearing and construction to the audience in the live broadcast room from its own perspective.

Without the link of Azure's explanation and cooking, the popularity of the live broadcast room decreased slightly. However, many old fans like to watch the flowers and plants of Azure Star, especially those citizens who queue up to apply for immigration to Azure Star, are almost unwilling to miss every live broadcast.

Suddenly, when they got the news that Azure was going to broadcast live in person, the fans were overjoyed and rushed to tell each other.

[Anchor, you finally remember us!]

[Can you increase the quota of immigrants to Azure Star? My immigration points have reached 80 points, but I am now ranked 4,666th in the immigration points list. I don't know that it will be my turn in the Year of the Monkey and the Month of the Horse.]

[It's hard for the anchor to go online. Can you say something happy? Azure now has to manage the whole planet, so there are naturally too many things to do.]

[I have told all my relatives and friends about this good news, just waiting for the anchor to go online. By the way, there are so many open-open and food anchors in the live broadcast room now. My favorite is still the anchor you. Confess to the anchor!]

After the morning exercise, Azure changed into clothes that were convenient for activities in the field.

She came out of the room and just saw Ji Hanchen setting the table.

The corners of his mouth couldn't help rising. Qilan raised the light brain on his wrist and took a side photo of him. Ji Hanchen, wearing a dark green shirt, tied an apron with broken flowers around his waist, which instantly made a warm current pour into the blue heart.

"Brother Ji, can we have dinner?"

Azure walked into the restaurant with a sweet smile on her face.

"It will be ready soon. There is also a steamed bun. I'll take it out in the kitchen."

Today's breakfast is neither made by Azure nor by Ji Hanchen, but by the upgraded uncle according to the recipe set by Azure in advance. Uncle, who has carried out countless cooking instructions, has the ability to summarize, and it is now almost at the level of a senior chef.

On the table, the peeled egg and meat porridge exudes a seductive fragrance, the crystal clear shrimp dumplings are steaming, and the pickled cucumber, spicy dried radish, and cold pickles form a side dish platter. The stir-fried cabbage is green, which makes people move their index fingers.

"Xiaolongbao is here."

Ji Hanchen sent the last breakfast with a smile, and then sat down opposite the blue.

"Brother Ji, I promised them to broadcast live today, so..." After knowing that Ji Hanchen was the monarch, Azure could not be as comfortable as before.

"It doesn't matter. You just need to broadcast live as usual."

"Then I'll give you a thick code!"

Azure logs in to the live broadcast room of Star Network, sets up various parameters in advance, and enters your own exclusive room.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Azure, and I'm back!"

[Hugging the anchor's thigh, I seem to have seen a lot of fresh food. Oh, my God, this appearance and taste are amazing!]

[It's still a familiar anchor, or a familiar delicious food. To be honest, I just stole a shrimp dumpling.]

[How can you do this upstairs? I know, you are a fake fan!]

[The ball anchor will broadcast to us live occasionally, okay? Even if it's a monthly update, I can accept it!]