Ch 61-70

Chapter 61 Incubator + Social Practice

"I'm just a cook, not an owner!"

After returning to the next door to the mobile hut, the blue sentence flashed in Ji Hanchen's mind.

In this 6020 year of the Star, where everyone is planning for himself, Ji Hanchen forgot when he last heard a similar comment.

Ten years ago?

Or longer!

Scientific and technological progress has changed many things, and the interaction between people has become more and more formulaic and indifferent.

Many people can finish their work at home without leaving home, and all kinds of daily necessities are purchased on Star.com. The contact between relatives and relatives is sometimes not as frequent as the contact with the boss and customers.

What exactly is inheritance?

In addition to the inheritance of skills, what else is worth preserving and cherishing?

Ji Hanchen has thought about it for a long time. Now everyone is used to using words such as update, reset and elimination. Few people trace back to the roots and understand the origin of things. Few people want to leave something meaningful for their descendants.

Azure not only taught the audience in the live broadcast room, but also brought profound thinking to the federal monarch Ji Hanchen.

And she herself did not realize at all how much impact her words would have.

Starting from the blue live broadcast room, new culture and cognition are quietly sprouting, changing the internal environment of the Federation little by little.

At 3:30 p.m., Azure took time to make a video call to Trich.

She specially showed him the bamboo, willow and orange trees she planted near the small pond.

"Trishi, I like the green plants you sent me so much. Do you still have these plants on your site? Remember to take good care of them. These plants are very useful!"

"Okay, I will definitely remember your instructions. Azure, I'm very happy to see that you like the green plants I sent.

Trishi is still in commanding the robot's homework in the field. His face is full of fine sweat, and it can be seen that he has been busy in the field for a long time.

He prefers to be close to nature rather than sitting in the laboratory.

In the video, Azure pointed to the green plants that had just been planted and said, "This kind of sharp leaves, the plant with sections of the trunk is called bamboo. There is a brief introduction to it in the Star Network Encyclopedia, which is a cash crop. Willow trees are ornamental green plants, and orange trees are fruit trees, which are also a cash crop.

"Trich, I'm not sure whether the fruit of these orange trees is sweet or not, whether it tastes good or not, but we can make it sweet and delicious oranges through cultivation, management and other methods."

With her alone, it is too difficult to operate the improved crop, so Azure needs to seek help.

She thought of Trich at the first time. Fortunately, she was able to recognize this little friend who loved growing as much as she did through the live broadcast room.

After listening to the introduction of Azure, Trich was very interested.

"What do you mean by the method? Can we still change the genes of the orange tree?

Terich's statement made Wei Lan laugh.

Perhaps, he can really develop a drug that changes the gene of the orange tree.