Ch 21-30

Chapter 21 She is a group pet (red envelope rain continues)...

At the moment of seeing the news, a feeling of joy falling from the sky rose in Weilan's heart.

"You've asked the right person. There are 20 different flavors of nutrient solutions. Learn about it. A nutrient tube is full for a day, which fully meets all your requirements.

After sending the message quickly, Wei Lan found his backpack with nutrient solution, selected 100 for each taste, and put them in the trading field of the plane trading system.

For all items traded on the shelves, the plane trading system will automatically generate a brief introduction for the reference of the trading object.

The feedback from the opposite side is faster than Wei Lan imagined, "This is what I want!" Honey, what do you want to change?

Wei Lan paused for a moment. It seemed that she happened to meet a trading veteran today. Mass procurement information can indeed quickly reach a deal. The ingredients and seasonings needed to make all kinds of delicious food flashed in her mind.

"I need food seeds, fruit and vegetable seeds, trees and flower green plants, the more the better!"

After some negotiation, the two determined the content of the transaction. The other party exchanged more than 200 different kinds of seeds for 2,000 nutrient solutions, each of which should not be less than 50 seeds.

At the moment of the deal, Wei Lan swallowed.

My favorite white rice, pasta, stir-fried vegetables, cooking vegetables, stews, steamed vegetables... wait for me!

Wei Lan found that there was a big misunderstanding in her previous thoughts. She found it difficult to swallow the nutrient solution, but others may not feel the same as her.

Even at some moments, the role of nutrient solution is irreplaceable to ordinary food.

Therefore, after the stone of the barren star, various flavors of nutrient solutions are put on the blue plane trading system.

Azure, who was lying in bed, was excited for a long time before falling asleep. She now can't wait for dawn soon, so that she can take the seeds she has traded to raise seedlings. Fortunately, there was a large package of seeds sent to her by the Imperial Research Institute in yesterday's package, which could be used as a cover.

Gradually, the blue breathing became even.

The room elf Xiao Ai dims the light and adjusts the indoor temperature to the temperature most suitable for human sleep.

*

In the Federal Central Star Domain, Shi Xi has not left the office since he promised Dean Luca to help remove the signal shielding network of the barren star No. 999.

When he broke through the barrier, he accidentally found that the creator of the signal barrier did not leave, but had been strengthening the barrier.

Not only that, those who seemed to him to be small did not give up. They dragged the attention of the creator of the barrier and left him enough time and space to crack the barrier.

I haven't encountered such a challenging job for a long time. Shi Xi didn't feel tired at all. Instead, he was excited. The destructive factor in his blood rose straight. Even if he didn't sleep tonight, he would make a hole in the "copper wall and iron wall".

At six o'clock the next morning, Ji Hanchen received a message from the captain of the escort.

"Monarch, the barren star signal barrier of No. 999 has been lifted, and it has been confirmed that it was the star thief Eric. Further investigation and evidence are needed for his intention.