Ch 81-90

Chapter 81 The blue face is red

Hearing the blue and soft voice, Ji Hanchen couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly. It turned out that they had just called the other party at the same time, resulting in a busy line.

"I was calling you just now, and I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence."

After carefully looking at the blue on the other end of the video, Ji Hanchen said warmly, "Why are you losing weight again? Is everything okay at home?

When the word "home" blurted out, Ji Hanchen himself was stunned. It turned out that he had already regarded the No. 999 barren star as his home and the only concern in his heart.

Wei Lan did not miss the blood in Ji Hanchen's eyes. After leaving for a few days, he was obviously much haggard, and even the head lines on his forehead became more and more obvious.

"Brother Ji, haven't you had a good rest for a long time? He also said that I was thin, and I think you don't take your body seriously. The family is fine, and the grain is buncerful. The egg baby has hatched chickens, ducklings and geese. Several cows and ewes are also pregnant with cubs.

"There is also good news for you that the radiation of the desolate star has been reduced to the extent that it is not harmful to the human body, and other environmental data have also reached the standard of upgrading to satellites. I don't need to carry an energy mask when I go out now. I can breathe the fresh air outside freely.

Looking at the changes after Wei Lan left, Ji Hanchen's heart was soft.

The change of the environment was expected by Ji Hanchen, and he was not surprised after hearing it. Unfortunately, I can't make time to go back in a short time.

"The Desert Star has a new situation now, all of which you have worked hard to create. Azure, I'm very lucky to have this opportunity to build a deserted star with you. I'm sorry, I may ask for a period of leave. The military department has temporarily issued an emergency task, and I won't be back until about three months later.

Wei Lan, who had a speculation in her heart, heard the news and clenched her fist. She really guessed correctly.

"Brother Ji, there's going to war, right?"

When Ji Hanchen heard the words, he frowned, and the expression on his face became serious. Who told her about it? Knowing that a possible war will only make her anxious, which is what he doesn't want to see. Several figures flashed in his mind, but they were soon rejected by him. They had no reason to tell Wei Lan such a secret, not to mention the violation of the confidentiality order, and they should not want Wei Lan to be afraid.

Finally, Ji Hanchen came to a conclusion that his children were too smart and derived the results from the external situation and his departure.

"There may be a small-scale war, but it will never affect the Deserted Star 999. Blue, don't worry! We are solving this problem. Our living environment is too bad to withstand the consumption of war.

Since Wei Lan has guessed it, Ji Hanchen has no longer concealed the news. He hoped that his attitude would make Wei Lan a little less nervous. Even he dares not guarantee that there will be no conflict. Only by understanding the situation of the orcs and the zerg can he find a mode of peaceful coexistence with them.

Ji Hanchen's calm appearance made the blue hanging in mid-air slightly calmer, but as long as he thought that Ji Hanchen might be on the battlefield, the fist in the blue hand was still tightly clenched.

"Brother Ji, please come back safely!"

"I now officially inform you that the three-month probation period is over and you have passed the assessment. Would you like to immigrate to Azure and become the second citizen of Azure Star besides me?

When he said this, Azure's heart beat twice faster. She looked into Ji Hanchen's eyes and wanted to get the answer from his face in advance.

Then, she saw Ji Hanchen smile, which she had never seen before.

It turned out that people who didn't laugh often were quite lethal when they laughed. She quickly looked away and didn't dare to look at Ji Hanchen's eyes again.

When he laughed just now, Wei Lan saw more light than starlight in his eyes, which made her embarrassed to continue to look at him.

"Of course I would! Lan Lan, when I come back, I have a very important thing to tell you. Ji Hanchen opened his mouth with a smile. The word Lan Lan sounded like the most beautiful name in the world.

"Then it's agreed. I'll wait for you!"

In order to relieve her embarrassment, Wei Lan hurriedly changed the topic. Her heart was beating violently at this time, and she was lying on her face, which must look very abnormal.

"Brother Ji, do you know how to contact the discharged and disabled military families? I want to invite them to become members of Blue Star. The defense system can resist foreign enemies, and I also want to set up a reliable security team internally to maintain the order of Blue Star.

I didn't expect Wei Lan to have such a proposal. Ji Hanchen raised his eyebrows, and the smile on his face remained unchanged.

"You can leave this matter to Time. The parliament has a list of all the discharged and disabled military subordinates. You have helped Shi Xi a lot. He will definitely help you sort out a complete selection plan.

"There is no need to worry about the upgrade of the Desert Star. You should be ready first. If you don't understand, you can contact the Dean of Lucca. Especially for the matter of immigration, I suggest that it should be carried out in batches, and the next batch of immigrants will be relocated after the previous batch of residents are properly resettled and adapted to the new environment. Don't panic when you encounter a problem. Calm down and you will always find a solution.

"Pei Hang said that your nutrient will be replaced again. Remember to dispose of the original inventory. If you have any discomfort in your body, you can find him. Take care of yourself. Don't be too tired. What should you do if you are tired and not tall?

Ji Hanchen felt that he and Wei Lan had never been as close as they are now. Obviously, they were far away, but their hearts were close to each other.

He can't guarantee that he will have time to talk to Azure every day. In a few days, he will lead the team across the Red Sea and push the front line forward as much as possible. The Star Thief has stabilized for the time being. As long as the relationship with the orcs and the zerg is coordinated, the Federation can exchange for decades or even hundreds of years of peaceful environment.

Although he is reluctant to separate from Wei Lan, in the face of the overall situation, his personal feelings can only retreat to the second place.

Hearing the meaning of ridiculation in Ji Hanchen's words, Wei Lan stretched out his right hand and said, "I'm almost 1.6 metres now, even if I'm not tall, it doesn't matter. Just be shorter. Small girls look more cute.

In the next three hours, they said a lot of useless nonsense.

Neither of them mentioned hanging up the phone. Through the light screen, they talked a lot about their childhood.

It was not until the prompt sound of Xiao Ai, the elf in the room, that Wei Lan found that the time had come to the morning, and it was already past the time when she should go to bed.

"Lan Lan, it's time for you to go to bed. Good night! Dream a good dream. Ji Hanchen felt a little regret in his heart. Seeing that the blue body was just better, he pulled her to chat at night, which was not good for her health at all.

Weilan stood up and moved her stiff shoulders. Looking at Ji Hanchen, who was sitting straight in the video, she nodded with a smile.

"Good night, Brother Ji! Remember that you promised me, safety first. If you get hurt, I won't let you land on Blue Star.

After saying that, the blue face turned red. How could she become what she is now?

"Oin! I will definitely do it! You hang up first. Ji Hanchen rarely saw a shy expression on his blue face. At this time, he seemed to drink a large can of functional drink, and the lost spiritual strength was filled in an instant.

"Well, Brother Ji, bye!"

Azure couldn't wait to hang up the phone. She held her hot cheeks with her hands. It's just a phone call. What is she shy about!

Back in bed, Wei Lan, who thought she would lose sleep, quickly fell asleep. On the contrary, it was Ji Hanchen's side. Because of the further development of his relationship with Wei Lan, he hung up the phone and sat alone for a long time before going back to his room to rest.

The plan can't keep up with the changes. With the improvement of the barren star environment, Azure decided to replace wood with imitation wood materials, and replaced the doors, windows and furniture of its quadrangle courtyard.

When the wood of the barren star is cultivated, she will take time to replace them.

From the plane trading system, Azure exchanged a variety of door and window drawings, including carved beds, various wardrobes, five bucket cabinets, cabinets, desks, dining tables, dressing tables and other furniture supplies.

There is no carpenter in the interstellar age, but there are all-round robots. Azure only needs to scan the drawings and put them into the work center of the robot, and they can make what Azure wants according to the requirements of the drawings.

Azure now focuses on decorating her new home. In addition to the matching furniture, the small garden in the yard has also been adjusted.

All the modules of Oasis software have been officially launched, and the burden of time is a little looser. After all, it is much easier to maintain software than to develop software.

In addition to handling the discharge and disabled military subordinates handed over to him by Azure, he is now also supervising the construction robot to build his house on the barren star. With the consent of Azure, he built a similar yard near Azure's house.

The elder brother has agreed to his request to emigrate to Desert 999, and he must become the first batch of citizens to settle here.

Around the blue courtyard, several courtyards are being built at the same time. They are the home of Dean Luca, Trich, Time and Tang Jianbin.

The area of the quadrangle courtyard is not small, but they are connected together, which gives a different scenery in the suburbs of the south of the city. At first glance, I thought it was a corner of the ancient earth period, which was amazingly beautiful.

After the base build block was launched on Oasis software, the download volume broke a new high. Whether inside or outside the industry, interstellar citizens have a strong interest in ancient architecture.

Because the tone of the Blue Star is the antique style, the original buildings of the infrastructure module are all antique styles, and even if the user designs the buildings themselves, the style is limited.

This not only does not make users feel restrained, but also helps them open a door to the new world.

[Blow the base building blocks in the Oasis software. It turns out that there were so many styles of buildings in ancient times, and I like each one very much.]

[This is just a model. If the real building complex rises from the ground, I don't know how beautiful it will be!]

[Unfortunately, the base building block is only open to Nancheng. I don't know if it's because the anchor lives in Nancheng, so Nancheng is the first city developed by Blue Star.]

[Do you say that Azure will adopt the urban model we designed?]

There are no pop-up advertisements on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)