Ch 31-40

Chapter 31 Steamed Egg with Shrimp VS Fresh Fish with Chinese Cabbage...

Dean Luca's invitation was unexpected by Ji Hanchen. On careful the thought, such an action can be understood by his old man.

After all, he has always been an innovative of the federal government, actively promoting all measures conducive to the healthy development of the federal government.

Seeing Wei Lan's advice, Ji Hanchen felt a feeling of trust in his heart.

"The Imperial Research Institute has been committed to the development of mecha, new materials and intelligent equipment for many years. Most of the citizens with strong federal research and development capabilities are working in the research institute. It does not belong to the federal government, but a neutral organization independent of the executive and military.

Ji Hanchen patiently helped Wei Lan analyze: "President Luca has experienced many Star Wars and made significant contributions to the development of the Federation. Generally speaking, he is a good person. If you want to learn and get in touch with different knowledge, joining the Imperial Research Institute is not a rough choice.

After listening to Ji Hanchen's interpretation, Wei Lan strengthened his inner thoughts.

What she relies on now is just a fault of plant and cooking knowledge caused by the development of the times. If she keeps building behind closed doors, she will definitely be surpassed and replaced in the end.

Moreover, she has always wanted to use the advanced technology of this era to help the construction of the Deserted Star 999.

"Then I will email Dean Luca now and promise to join the Imperial Research Institute!"

At the invitation of Dean Luca, Wei Lan and Ji Hanchen continued the topic of the inspection report just now.

The examination report issued by Dr. Pei Hang is not much different from Wei Lan's estimate of her physical condition. With the support of a series of indicator data, it was found that her biggest problem was malnutrition.

"One nutrient a day is necessary. If you agree with the doctor's diagnosis and treatment opinion, I will contact Dr. Pei Hang now to customize a nutrient suitable for your physical condition."

Although Ji Hanchen has told Pei Hang to do this, he still wants to get Wei Lan's consent.

"Of course I agree, Brother Ji, how much was the cost of long-distance treatment yesterday? I'll transfer it to you.

Wei Lan has known the whole process from the mouth of the room elf Xiao Ai. She believes in Ji Hanchen and his friend Pei Hang.

Ji Hanchen didn't expect that Weilan would mention the medical fee. "Pei Hang is my friend, so yesterday's long-distance diagnosis and treatment did not charge any fee."

As his personal doctor, the federal government paid Pei Hang's annual salary of up to tens of millions of star coins. It is impossible for Pei Hang to collect money, but Ji Hanchen can't say this to Wei Lan, but can only change it in another way.

As a result, Wei Lan asked him to give Pei Hang's contact information to herself, and she happened to have some questions to ask Dr. Pei Hang.

Ji Hanchen had no choice but to send Pei Hang's contact information to Wei Lan.

Fortunately, after leaving the blue mobile cabin yesterday, he and Pei Hang passed a video call and told Pei Hang about his general situation in the deserted star No. 999. I think Pei Hang should not be spilling the mouth.

"Are you hungry now? Would you like to make something to eat?

After the two reached an agreement on the diagnosis and treatment results, Ji Hanchen pointed to the fish and shrimp he and his uncle cleaned up.

Since Weilan likes to cook, we should try to let her eat more food. Pei Hang specifically mentioned the delicious food made by Weilan yesterday, which is as nutritious as intermediate nutrient solution, and is more conducive to her weak physical absorption.

"Oine! Then I'll go to the kitchen to cook now. Please help me pick some fresh green onions and cabbage in the field.

Thinking that he hadn't been on the live broadcast so late today, the audience should be anxious. Azure landed in the live broadcast room and picked up his modified apron and tied it around his waist.

Seeing that the blue spirit was not bad, Ji Hanchen left at ease.

"Hellao, everyone. I'm the anchor Wei Lan. Sorry, I slept in late today, and I just logged in to the live broadcast room now. What are you doing on the morning of the day off?

[Wait for the anchor to go online!]

[Wait for the anchor to go online +1]

[I'm a new fan. I'm supplementing the previous recorded video of the anchor. I have a chance to watch the live video of the anchor.]

[Good morning! It doesn't matter if the anchor goes to bed late. Anyway, I have set up a special reminder. I will know as soon as you go online.]

[Anchor, I received the chrysanthemum seedlings purchased from the special production point of the desert star! Thank you for sharing. I will definitely regard it as a treasure.]

[Haha, I just transplanted the honeysuckle seedlings I received into my yard. I hope it can smoothly adapt to the new environment.]

[The two upstairs are suspected of showing off their wealth, but I also grabbed the seedlings of Fengxianhua at the desolate Saturn production site yesterday.]

When Weilan saw that many people shared the photos of the seedlings she received in the bullet screen, she couldn't help telling a few words about the cultivation precautions. Sometimes too much attention would be counterproductive, and it may have unexpected results.

Plants cannot be watered every day, about two to three times a week, and the amount of watering is determined according to the soil environment in which they are located. Before the launch of the plant professional nutrient solution of the Imperial Research Institute, I suggest that you use a 10-star nutrient solution for dilution and irrigation, with a ratio of about one to one.

"The plants shipped this time are all Xiyang plants, so you can let them grow in the sun as much as possible. The living conditions cannot meet the audience with sufficient sunshine for the time being. You can choose to take your potted plants out to sun out on rest days."

"Finally, don't be too careful about plant seedlings. Even if it doesn't adapt to the new environment, it doesn't matter if it grows sluggish. You can take photos and send them to me in the live broadcast room. As long as I see it, I will definitely help you solve the problem. The survival rate of seedlings is not 100%. Even if they don't grow and die in the end, don't be sad. This is a normal phenomenon. Even I can't guarantee that all the seeds I sow will germinate and all the transplanted seedlings will survive.

When sharing the planting experience with you, Azure has made arrangements for the ingredients.

The lobster is used to make a shrimp steamed egg, and the fresh fish is used to cook into fish soup. Put some cabbage in it before starting the pot to make the fish soup more refreshing.

"The cooking table is full of ingredients that you are familiar with. Today we will use them to make two delicious foods."

[Boiled lobster, salted grilled fish, I miss you so much!]

[Anchor, start quickly. I'm so hungry.]

[Boiled duck eggs are also very delicious. I'm drooling when I think about it. Unfortunately, I didn't get all the duck eggs in the third-class star world, and I didn't buy any of them.]

[It's not easy to eat duck eggs. Solve the problem from the source. If you go directly to buy the live mutant duck beast, you will wake up. All the eggs it lays belong to you.]

[I'm afraid upstairs doesn't know how difficult it is to catch the mutant duck beast. Someone has long thought of this method, but they didn't even catch a duck hair. They can not only fly, but also their claws are particularly sharp. Ordinary hunting tools are useless to them at all.]

[Envy the anchor who owns a pond of the mutant duck beast!]

[I envy the mutant duck beasts that eat fish more. Their treatment is also so good. No wonder they follow the anchors with "desolately".]

The topic of discussion in the live broadcast room has been extended to the point of snatching food with the mutant duck beast, and Azure has also officially announced the dishes she is going to make today.

"You have eaten salted grilled fish. Today, we don't make salt grilled fish, but use grilled fish to make fish soup. If you don't think I'm bothered, I'll talk about the way to make salted grilled fish again.

Thinking that there are many new viewers in the live broadcast room, Azure Blue makes salted grilled fish while making technical summary.

When Ji Hanchen picked green vegetables and green onions and came back, Wei Lan had baked two fish and was adding Lingquan water to the pot.

"The fish in the pot will be stewed for about half an hour. Before they are boiled into milky white fish soup, we will deal with another dish: shrimp steamed eggs."

The blue end came out of the lobster cleaned by Uncle and instructed it to peel the shrimp meat out of the shrimp shell.

"Everyone remember not to forget to clean the shrimp line. The shrimp line is not only dirty, but also affects the taste of the shrimp. We add a little high-grained white wine to the peeled shrimp meat to marinate it. This step is to remove the fishy smell and odor.

The movement in your hand is non-stop. Azure Blue asks Ji Hanchen to clean and cut the fresh green onions into chopped green onions, and pick the cabbage into two pieces, and also wash them for later use.

"Next, we will prepare the egg liquid for steaming eggs. In fact, the egg custer made of eggs will be more delicate than duck egg custer, but we only have duck eggs in our hands, so we can only use them.

[Anchor, please wait a moment! What ingredients are the eggs you just mentioned?

[According to the reasoning that the duck egg is the egg of the mutant duck beast, the egg in the mouth of the anchor should be the egg of the mutant chicken beast!

[Really? Then I'll get some eggs of the mutant chicken beast first, so that I won't be robbed by you again.]

[Do you know where there are mutant chicken beasts upstairs? Please share!

[@Anchor, is this the egg you mentioned? My father just came back from the beach yesterday. He said that it looked fun to be round.]

Looking at the blue, the photo sent by the audience was not an egg, and it looked like a double-yolk egg, with a round and long body.

"If I'm right, the one in the photo is the egg. You can shine on them with strong light now to see if there are small circles on the surface of the egg yolk. If there are spermated eggs, you can try to hatch chicks; eggs without small circles are knocked out and put in a bowl, and test their ingredients with test tools to see if they can be eaten.

The appearance of eggs has made Azure more interested in cooking. In the worst, she can go to the audience to buy mutant chickens and beasts and come back to artificially breed.

"Continue the egg liquid treatment just mentioned. Eggs and duck eggs are the same method. Stir the egg liquid in the bowl with chopsticks clockwise so that the egg white and egg yolk are fully fused, and then add warm water to continue to stir. At this time, you can add a little salt.

"Use a spoon to skim out the foam in the bowl to ensure that the egg custard tastes more delicate."

"Next, take out the steamer and add an appropriate amount of pure water. Put the egg liquid in the bowl into the pot with cold water, cover the pot, and steam on high heat for six minutes. After six minutes, the egg liquid in the bowl is basically solidified. Let's open the lid of the pot, put the prepared shrimp on it, cover the lid of the pot, and continue to steam for five minutes.

"Remember to open the lid of the pot frequently in the middle of cooking to check the food, which will cause the steam of the food to disperse, and the steamed eggs made are neither beautiful nor delicious."

After putting the shrimps on the steamed eggs, Azure opened the fish soup pot on the other side, and a strong smell of fish soup came to the nose.

[It smells good! My saliva is about to flow down!]

[I didn't expect that the salted grilled fish would be upgraded to another delicacy after being stewed with water.]

[Originally, I thought boiled duck eggs were delicious. After watching shrimp steamed eggs, I silently ranked it at the top of the food list.]

[It's so hard to choose. I love fish soup and shrimp steamed eggs!]

After checking the stew of the fish soup, Weilan poured the washed cabbage into the fish soup, and suddenly there was a tender green figure in the milky white soup.

Vegetables and fish soup are also the best companions. They can stimulate each other's nutrients. At this time, add a little salt to the fish soup, and finally add a handful of chopped green onions to flavor. A cabbage and fresh fish soup is ready!"

As usual, Ji Hanchen was ordered to divide the fish soup into two parts, and the blue timed to turn off the fire of the steamer.

The steamer is divided into two layers, each of which is a shrimp steamed egg. The tender yellow egg custard is dotted with a circle of neatly arranged shrimp meat, plus some green onions just sprinkled in blue, so that people don't know where to put the chopsticks first.

Two identical servings of food are placed at both ends of the table.

Azure, who has been busy for more than an hour, took a look at the time on the light screen. It was past eleven o'clock, and now it's almost lunch time.

"Let's start!"

Ji Hanchen looked at the neat and beautiful steamed eggs and decided to do the cabbage and fish soup first.

The delicious fish soup brought him a completely different feeling from the last time he had the soup. With the addition of cabbage, the fish soup changes, and the taste is more distinct, with the unique fragrance of vegetables.

The blue man sitting opposite Ji Hanchen first tasted the shrimp steamed egg. Although there was no sesame oil to improve the taste, this dish could barely give a 90 points.

The audience in the live broadcast room was completely conquered by the blue cooking skills, and they all said that the two dishes were so delicious that they wanted to cry.

The first time he tasted shrimp steamed eggs, Ji Hanchen was reluctant to swallow it for a long time.

How can egg custer be so tender and smooth!

The fresh flavor of shrimp meat is a perfect match with egg custer!

After a full meal, Azure handed over the tidying up to Uncle as usual. Considering that Xiaotuanzi is still too small, Azure Blue dares not give it fish soup and egg custard, so he can only pour it a bowl of spiritual spring water and put it in its food box.

Ji Hanchen proposed to let Wei Lan go for a walk nearby. Now he has just had enough to eat, and taking a walk is good for digestion and health.

Therefore, Wei Lan planned to go to the edge of the pond to see the mutant duck beasts that he caught yesterday. I don't know how they are adapting to the new environment now.

The small pond is down the slope, about five minutes away from the mobile hut.

As soon as he went out, Wei Lan heard the mutant duck beasts quackling. They tried to fly, but their wings fluttered for a long time and did not leave the water.

[After planting reeds on the edge of the small pond, it seems to have become much more beautiful, unlike yesterday's bald.]

[Wow, I have a good memory upstairs. Yesterday, the anchor only said it once, and you actually remembered the name of this plant.]

[Don't you know that the anchor has a technical summary of every live video? The personal space of "I'm a porter" on Luxing.com.]

[If I catch the mutant duck beast, I will also cut off their feathers and claws like an anchor, and see how they fly and attack people!]

The audience's discussion was at a time when they walked half a circle around the small pond. In a corner, two round duck eggs were found, and several duck beast feathers were scattered next to them.

"I'm so lucky today that I actually found two duck eggs."

Seeing the duck eggs on the ground, Azure specially turned on the holographic experience mode and invited the audience to experience the fun of picking up duck eggs.

[Oh, my God, it's amazing! They are still hot!

[I'm so happy. I'm more excited than I'm looking up the treasure!]

[The duck egg is so big that I can only hold one in one hand. If there are a few duck eggs, I don't know how to take them.]

[Are you stupid upstairs? Don't you have a pocket for your clothes? Just put it in your pocket!]

[But I'm afraid that I will crush it in my pocket. The last time I peeled the duck eggshell, I accidentally smashed it all.]

After the audience's experience is enough, Azure will pick up duck eggs from the ground. This is the fun of farming. The harvest can always bring joy and satisfaction to people. I remember that when she was a child, what she liked to do was to look for eggs in the chicken tren.

The audience in the live broadcast room had not recovered from the experience of picking duck eggs. An official announcement of a full-channel loudspeaker from the live broadcast room of Xingwang made their eyes wide open.