Jellie

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT!!
I'm just trying to get something out before I go to sleep!

Also I really do appreciated and love the comments you leave, they're not many but I love each of them!

————————————————————————————————

As Shion awkwardly laughed and grabbed your hand, a warm sensation spread through your body. His touch was firm yet gentle, sending a shiver down your spine. Rindou joined in, grabbing your other hand playfully, his mischievous eyes sparkling with amusement.

"You think you're slick, huh?" Rindou teased as he walked beside you, his long hair swaying in the breeze like a cascade of silk.

"Um... no?" Shion stammered out nervously, feeling the weight of rindous gaze on him.

"Why are you grabbing my princess by her hand then?" Rindou continued to tease, his voice light and playful.

Shion blushed slightly but held onto your hand tighter. "She doesn't know where we're going, so I'm guiding her," he explained with a shy smile.

Ran approached from behind and wrapped his arms around your neck, his presence enveloping you in warmth. "What's going on here?" He purred softly into your ear.

"I'm holding her hand so I can show her where to go" shion spoke as he held your hand tighter.

"She has eyes, she can follow us" ran purred as he wrapped his arms around your neck from behind.

"Eh ran" you blushed as you felt his heavy form leaning on you, "yes?" Ran looked at you innocently as he held you tightly.

"Will you stop flirting with her" shion growled as ran laughed, "ooh seems this dog has a bark"

"It seems so brother! He's being a lot more aggressive than usual, maybe he's got rabies" rindou sang as he backed up his older brother.

You blushed at the close proximity of the three of them and felt overwhelmed by their attention. Shion growled at Ran's flirtatious behavior, prompting Rindou to join in the banter.

"Not my fault you're a virgin, Shion," Rindou chuckled mischievously as Shion blushed even deeper. "I'm just loyal to one person," he mumbled under his breath while stealing glances at you.

Ran couldn't resist teasing further. "Loyal to who? Your mother?" He laughed heartily as Shion shot him a mock glare.

"Ouch" izana cringed as he heard the harsh comeback.

"Talk about incest! Says the BOY! Who shares a bed with his brother" shion barked as you looked at the two brothers.

"You share a bed?" You questioned as ran looked at you, a smile forming on his face.

"We did, up until we were 14, that is only cause rindou is scared of the dark" ran smiled as you nodded.

"I am not!" Rindou blushed as you held his hand tighter.

"It's getting pretty dark rindou, it's okay I will look after you" you smiled as he blushed.

"With you here, no matter how dark it gets, you'll always make it bright enough for me" he whispered as kakucho made a gagging sound.

"Kakucho?" You questioned as you asked if he was okay.

"No, all this lovey dovey stuff is disgusting" Kakucho spoke as he held his neck, a disgusted expression painted his face.

"Oh?" You smiled as ran and rindou kept bickering with shion over you, not that you realised it.

———
Izanas pov
———

I stood gazing at Kakucho with a soft smile playing on my lips.

"Kakucho," i whispered softly, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

Kakucho turned to look at me, his eyes meeting mine with a mixture of curiosity and warmth. "What is it?" he asked, a faint blush coloring his cheeks.

I chuckled playfully. "You always say that all this lovey-dovey stuff is disgusting," i teased, "but I know deep down you're wishing you were in Ran's place right now, hugging y/n from her back."

Kakucho's blush deepened as he looked away shyly. "You're jelly too," he mumbled under his breath.

"Just a little," i admitted with a grin as i let my hair sway over my face like a veil of secrecy.