You ran to find ran

You and Rindou are sitting side by side in class, his shoulder lightly brushing against yours as he leans forward to take notes.

You can't help but notice how his hair falls into his eyes just so, and how his glasses magnify the intensity of his gaze.

The way he bites his bottom lip when he's deep in thought makes you feel warm all over. You smile to yourself.

Rindou clears his throat, drawing your attention back to the present. "You know, I was wondering...?" He trails off, glancing at you from the corner of his eye.

You feel your heart skip a beat. "Um, yeah?" you respond, suddenly nervous. He smiles shyly, revealing a dimple in his right cheek. "Well, you haven't given me your number yet."

You're not sure why you didn't think to do that before, but then it dawned, rindou wasn't exactly your friend, or you didn't think so anyways, but you pull your phone out of your pocket and quickly hand it over to him.

As he takes it, his fingers brush against yours, sending a jolt of electricity through your entire body. "Here you go," you manage to say, your voice coming out a little more breathy than you intended. Rindou nods, a small blush creeping up his neck as he types your number into his phone. "Thanks," he says softly, handing your phone back to you.

You can't help but stare at his adorable fingers for a moment before quickly looking away, feeling your face flush with embarrassment.

Just then, a commotion breaks out at the front of the class. You and Rindou both turn to see what's going on, and your heart drops into your stomach as you see Ayumi, a girl from another class, storming towards you both.

"You beat up my boyfriend!" she accuses Rindou, pointing towards her boyfriend Akito, her face full of fear.

You're shocked into silence, unable to believe what you're hearing. This can't be true, can it? You glance over at Rindou, who looks just as stunned as you feel.

You try to defend rindou, "what proof do you have?" but your voice is shaky and lacks confidence.

Ayumi's face turns red with anger and she slaps you across the face, sending you reeling backwards in your seat.

'You shouldn't have done that! Stupid girl'

'Stupid'

'Stupid'

'Stupid'

Rindou jumps infront of you very quickly "the hell!"

Akito steps forward, glaring at Rindou, his body trembaling "You're going to pay for this!" he spits, his fists clenched.

As the fight begins to escalate, you edge closer to rindou, seeking protection. You feel a pang of guilt as you realize you're using him as a shield, but you can't help it. You are petrified.

Rindou glanced over at you, noticing a bruise forming on your cheek where Ayumi slapped you.

Fear gripped my heart as I watched Rindou,
The rest of the class dispersed, creating a circle around the two boys, eagerly waiting for the clash of fists.

But my concern for Rindou only grew stronger as I clutched my cheek, still tingling from Ayumi's slap.

The sting was a painful reminder of the consequences of getting involved in other people's affairs.

With a surge of adrenaline, I leaped out of my chair and rushed out of the classroom.

My mind was set on finding Ran, hoping he might intervene and prevent a catastrophe.

He had to, he was the only person you could think of.

As I raced down the hallway, the pounding of my footsteps echoed in my ears, matching the rapid rhythm of my heartbeat.

Desperation fueled my search as I tried to recall the location of Rans classroom.

"Yeah! He's horrible to sit next to, that damn Ran haitani"

Stopping suddenly you looked at two third years talking.

"What, um, class is he in?" You asked as the third year looked at you.

"I'll tell you if you give me your number, oh wait, after you have a date with me" the taller of the two said as you shook your head and sprinted off.

You hated that you had to speak to random people, embarrassment eating away at you.

As I approached a random classroom, my breath heavy and lungs burning, I saw a group of students standing near the door.

Without hesitation, I approached them, my voice quivering as I asked, "excuse me? Do you know Ran haitanis class?"

One of the students turned towards me, his expression one of both surprise and confusion. "He's in Class 3-C," he replied, pointing me in the right direction.

My determination reignited, I raced towards Class 3-C, my heart pounding in my chest.

Each step felt like an eternity as I desperately hoped that Ran could intervene and put an end to the impending brawl.

As I arrived outside Classroom 3-C, I paused for a brief moment, catching my breath and calming my racing thoughts.

My hand trembled as I reached for the doorknob, ready to face whatever fate awaited me on the other side.

The door swung open, revealing a scene that sent shivers down my spine.