Love in New Orleans

Seraphina gasped and clutched Percy's arm tightly. "What would Kronos want with my brother? He was a child!" Seraphina cried.

"He was a threat."

"He was my brother." Seraphina heaved.

"And you will pay for your transgressions." She threatened, and she meant it.

She released from Percy's grasp and left through the front door. Clarisse and Rose scurried after her.

Annabeth and Grover hovered around Percy as he inched closer to the sitting God. Ares pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"She has our mothers temper."

"She has every right to be angry." Percy spat. "I would not want to be you right now, because when you see her again, I don't think she'll be as nice next time around." He finished. The God laughed.

"Hera has fooled you all. You think after all this our mother will gift her to you? Like a prized calf to be sold at an auction? Seraphina is one of the most saught after half-bloods in the entire world, you think the Queen of the Gods would marry her off to you? A puny God only in title by your fathers name." Ares hissed. Percy puffed his chest and his cheeks flushed with rage.

He turned around and headed straight for the exit as Annabeth and Grover followed after him. Only when Percy was the last one left inside, just as he was about to step past the threshold, Ares spoke,

"You have now seen what she truly is, Son of Poseidon. An abomination. All of you big four half bloods are too powerful. That's why I disposed of her brother without second thought. Be grateful I let you both walk out of her today alive. Having too many of you around will inevitably end in the ruin of Olympus." Ares threatened. Percy paused.

"You're scared of her, of us. You're terrified what we could do together." Percy stated before slamming the door behind him, leaving the God of War trapped sitting in his seat.

Seraphina sat on the curb next to the car and sobbed. Her cries made Percy's heart break. He couldn't imagine hearing what she heard in there. Her brothers body may very well never be recovered, and he was just a pawn in Kronos' game. Rose held Seraphina in her arms and Clarisse rubbed soothing circles on her back. Seph held her stomach as she cried.

Burning hot tears came streaming down her face. Almost simultaneously, rain began to pour in Nashville. Her loud sobs echoed through the night. Annabeth and Grover stepped into the car and waited out of respect.

Clarisse and Rose allowed Percy his time alone with the girl, as they stepped inside to join Annabeth and Grover.

Percy reached his hand down to her. She looked up at him, her beautiful face was rosy red and puffy, with sparkling tears running down her cheeks. Even when she was crying, she was still the most gorgeous thing he had ever seen

She grabbed his hand and sniffled. He led them underneath an awning to shield them from the rain. He wiped away the tears on her cheek.

"We must go back home, Dionysus will know what to do." Seraphina said as she rubbed her arms. Percy took off his jacket and threw it around her shoulders.

He shook his head.

"No." He stated, she looked up at him in suprise. "We are going to find Pandoras Box and we will make Kronos and Ares regret ever hurting you and your family." Percy promised.

Seraphina felt her chest heave up and down violently as she stared up at him through her eyelashes.

"I can't ask you to do that, Perseus."