Goodbye kisses

"Well, Aurae, bring forth the Princess and yourself." Nyx said and smiled wickedly. Rose shook her head.

"I won't, my Lady is not a weapon." She crouched over her. Nyx rolled her eyes and whistled. Into the temple stormed an army of hellhounds and demons. The hellhounds barked and gnashed their large teeth and the demon of nightmares, Epiales stood before the army.

Clarisse, Grover, Annabeth and Rose stood before Seraphina and Percy, ready to fight for them. Percy heaved but he was too weak to stand and help.

The hounds and demons approached the circle of teens and growled. Percy crawled towards Seraphina in the commotion. As the army was about to attack, Percy grabbed onto Sephs hand and pulled her into his chest and held her beneath him tightly.

I love you, please wake up. Percy thought.

Her eyes blinked open and she looked around, dazed and lost. She realized the state of which they found themselves in and she felt tears escaping her eyes.

Just as she dreamt, her friends stood before her, ready to die if she was in trouble. She nuzzled into Percy's shoulder and accepted her fate. "I'm so sorry, Perseus." She wept. He stroked her hair and closed his eyes.

An earth shattering roar echoed through the temple, shaking the pillars and foundation on which is stood. Seph opened her eyes and looked at the balcony above the throne.

"We must be dead, Perseus." She whispered. Percy shook his head and placed his arms around her waist as they stood up together. "We are not dead."

Another roar eminated and Seph rubbed her eyes. "Leo." She breathed. Ko and Ka appeared beside him. The large golden beast was twice as large as the other two lions that stood beside him. His eyes burned with white flame and he pounced down from the second story and landed in front of the group.

Low growls sounded from his throat and Ko and Ka paced behind him. The hounds and demons backed away hesitantly.

"You idiots, fight! Get them!" Nyx yelled. They didn't listen as they cowered behind the beast. The temple doors burst open to reveal an army of Gods, lead by Hera herself. Nyx's eyes went wide.

"Give me back my daughter, you bitch." Hera snapped. Zeus and Poseidon stood beside her. The king of the Gods threw his bolt just above where Kronos and Nyx sat. The temple began to crumble. Hera's eyes glowed and without even moving a muscle, Nyx and Kronos fell to their knees.

"How is this possible?" Nyx yelled. Hera approached and stood above them. "The wrath of a mother." She said before stepping back and watching as a pillar fell on top of the two Primordial Gods. Nyx wriggled and screamed but she was trapped under the weight.

Percy grabbed Seraphina and ran towards the group of Gods. Poseidon and Dionysus opened their arms for the children. Clarisse and Annabeth ran into the arms of Athena and Grover dragged Rose over and stood next to Dionysus with Seph.

They watched as Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Hera destroyed the interior of the temple. Pillars collapsed and the ceiling caved in, trapping whoever was inside.

The Gods rushed the children outside and ushered them towards the door into the underworld.

Seraphina heaved and looked around. All of her friends were safe and sound and being tended to by their parents.

Athena was healing the wounds of both Clarisse and Annabeth, while Dionysus was laughing with Rose and Grover. She turned and saw Percy standing behind her, looking disheveled.

"Well, it's finally over." Percy said and Seph smiled before running and tackling him to the ground and squeezed him tightly. She knocked the wind out of Percy but he didn't mind. She held her forehead to his and laughed before holding him close again.