Chapter 4: Her demonstration.

Slurps filled the room as a can of iced tea was tipped up to be drank. Amelia gulped and lowered it with an exasperated sigh. "Ah-- that hit the spot! But yes-- you heard right!" The can was soon placed behind her on the table and did her best not to let her heels slip on the blood nearby. "I'm supposedly the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, greeeeeat, great- great- great- Granddaughter of Einstein! The device I helped Solar create was made to wipe everything off the face of the planet! Well, not really, but in the most sense it will!~ You see-- it's supposed to work like a randomizer. A huuuuuge wave is supposed to be globally spread across the planet and it forcibly mutates people into various other creatures! But he can't accomplish that goal until he has my DNA and has managed to recreate it. My portal invention would benefit him because he could go through many worlds and collect DNA data to use for the device... And my DNA..." Her joyous attitude slowly began to melt away the further she explained and trailed off. She was reluctant to tell him, to tell anyone, in fear of being used as a guinea pig again. Her frown formed when she stared at her feet, lost in thought over the many times she was experimented on and the way she was treated. "Anyway! In time, I'll tell you more but for now... I don't want to talk about it," From a frown to a sad smile, she picked up the SMG and made her way past Mesogog.

"You will!" There it was, anger spat from him. When she peeked over her shoulder, she saw him aggressively walk toward her and grab her arm.

"Ow! Hey! Careful! Watch your claws!" Despite her warning, she squeaked when he lifted her over his shoulder and held her with one arm. "What are you doing? This is highly inappropriate!" Comically her feet kicked and knocked off her shoes before she saw the two behind him snicker at her position. Mesogog didn't say a word, for he simply sped out of the lab and through the halls.

"It is inappropriate for you to not give me the answers I seek!" Fuming, Amelia heard it in his voice when he carried her.

"Put me down! I can walk!" Groaning irritably, her fingers pushed her glasses up and saw Zeltrax and Elsa follow behind them. "Where are you taking me? Gaaasp! Don't tell me..." Her usual playful voice kicked in when she faked a shocked expression and giggled. "Help!~ Help!~ A hunky dino man is taking me away to his man cave!~ Whatever shall I do?!~" With the back of her hand, the redhead pretended to faint and kept one eye open to see Elsa who tried to hide her smile.

Her antics were enough to make Mesogog pause in his step, it was rather brief before he continued and growled.

~~~~

If she opens her mouth... One last time. For once in his prehistoric life, he felt heat rise to his dinosaur cheeks from her outburst but kept a straight face regardless. Red claws stayed on her rear to keep her from falling off, and went about his plan, thankfully she stopped flailing.

Wanting to hear her fearful or painful cries pushed him into a faster walk, he wanted to make her pay for not answering him, and for that act, she just pulled. Man Cave... Another growl escaped his sharp teeth when he pondered her words. It felt embarrassing to be around her, so to hear what she said, annoyed him to no end.

Even though it couldn't be seen on his face, he could still feel a faint warmth. Nonetheless, he turned a corner and entered a different room that had a tall glass container of some sort, big enough to fit someone who was eight feet.