First Day

It was April, the first day of U.A. I adjusted my tie as I placed my jacket on. I looked at myself an the mirror and scoffed. I look so stupid. I looked over at Maddie who was wiping away a few tears, Samual sniffled a little before clearing his throat.

"So uh, you ready?"

I smiled a bit more before looking up at him, feeling nothing but determination, I got up from the chair. "Always."

Later...

"Dude, we're gonna be late!" I shouted down the hall as Izuku ran as fast as he could without hurting his back from carrying his backpack or getting all sweaty.

"I know!" He shouted back, skidding to a halt as we were now both at the door of Class 1-A. "That's a uhm, really big door."

"Was gonna say it could be for people like All Might but that's ten times his size."

"Well, either way, I really hope that the guy from the exams and Kacchan are both in different classes. In fact, I'm sure everyone in here is nice!"

"I wouldn't count on it-"

As soon as the words left my mouth, we opened the door to see the guy from the exam and Bakugo. Bakugo of course was giving the formal guy absolute hell.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scruffing school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me right? Your old school school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

"No changes, at all." I said, sighing in disappointment.

The man was at a loss of words and stammered before sweating a little and placing a hand on his chest. Oh god, he's done for. "Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy."

"Somei huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one."

The guy- Tenya would gasp. "You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Bakugo scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

Tenya would look over to the entrance/exit of the classroom. "Huh? It's him."

The students would all murmur as Izuku stammered for what to say. "Uh, hi."

"Good morning!" Tenya said, walking up. "My name is Tenya Iida-"

"Yeah, we know." We both said at the same time. Izuku would look at me, sweating a little.

"Come on man, introduce yourself. Be confident. New school, new you." I whispered to him.

"New school, new me." He repeated to himself.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! It's super nice to meet you!" He looked up at me and I gave him a thumbs up. Looking back over Tenya was looking at me.

"Right, (Y/N) (L/N)." I put my hand out for a handshake, to which he gladly accepted, poor guy was not gonna make it if he didn't adjust to the likes of Bakugo.

"I'm glad someone in this class has formalities." He looked over at Izuku. "Midoriya, you realized there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?"

"Huh-"

"You must be very perspective." Oh yeah, he is, especially when it comes to pros. "And I completely misjudged you, I admit. As a student, you're far superior to me."