Field Trip

"Excuse me, kid!" I looked over to my not-so-far right as Bakugo was being followed by a reporter, slowly taking a bite out of the burrito that Maddie had made for me. I couldn't help but cover my mouth as I was already on the verge of laughing at the fact everyone was being rushed and crowded by reporters and cameramen.

"Hey, you know what?!" I heard Bakugo shout as he turned his head to face me before pointing. "Go bother him!"

I gulped down the piece of the burrito and looked at the reporters and cameramen who immediately started rushing over. God, no, not again. I would take a step back before bumping into Mina who looked over my shoulder to see the approaching crowd. "Hey watch- Oh, well, uh, good luck?"

"Uh, not so fast! If I suffer you're suffering with me!" I gently placed a hand on her shoulder and slowly pulled her back as the reporters and cameramen fully crowded. I'm in hell. I looked over to the female reporter who seemed to be the one mostly asking questions as she shoved the mic right into my face.

"You're that kid who stood up for his friend during the sludge villain attack right?"

"Yeah...?" I said hesitantly, please, Midnight, All Might, Present Mic, hell even Aizawa come save me.

"What is it like working so close to All Might?!"

"It's an, uh, honor. He's a very amazing pro and who knew it a great teacher. I'm very proud and glad to have him as one of my mentors."

"And you Pinky?" The reporter shoved the mic into Mina next.

"Pinky-" I formed a fist and covered my mouth, trying not to laugh at the nickname. Mina glared at me before punching me in the shoulder playfully and then answering.

"Same as Beam Kid over here," Beam Kid? Come on, that wasn't as catchy as Pinky. You could've done better than that Mina! "All Might is a very amazing teacher and I'm glad to learn from him!" She smiled before raising a fist into the air with excitement.

"Thank you! It's good to know that a few students here will answer questions without boring us to death! Now, onto the next question. Could you get All Might for us?"

"Uh- I don't- Oh look All Might!" I pointed in a random direction as the entire crowd looked over with excitement and joy, taking advantage of this I grabbed Mina by the hand and quickly ran with her away and passed the gate.

"Where's- Hey! Oh, come on!" I heard one shout as we arrived near the doors, looking back I smiled as I saw Aizawa walking through the crowd before being stopped.

"Finally they'll be gone, took him way too long though."

"Uh, right, uh, (Y/N)."

"Hm?"

"Your hand is kind of-" I looked over to see Mina looking down, some weird frown or smile (I honestly couldn't tell) on her face as she slightly moved up her hand, making me realize I was still holding it.

"Oh right, my bad." I quickly let go, clearing my throat and rubbing the back of my neck as I fought off a smile on my face.

I turned around and opened the door for her. "So, shall we?"

"Yeah, actually looking forward to the day this time!"

"Aren't you always-"

"Shush." Without another word she quickly walked in as I followed, the door closing by itself behind us. God, I swear the media either needs to give up or All Might himself should show up and give them a few statements at this point cause it was getting out of hand.

Later...

I felt a pat on my shoulder as Mina nodded her head to the front of the class, placing down my pencil and closing my notebook as Aizawa began speaking- or probably resumed.