Faceoff Part One

"He threw it over 700 meters!"

Holy shit, not bad. "Nice one Izuku!"

"Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" The girl shouted, probably overjoyed.

"But his finger seems to be broken now.." Iida pointed out, I would look down at Izuku's hand. Oh, so he did break something. What was it with his Quirk breaking his bones? "Just like in the exam. This Quirk is very odd."

"Some Quirks tend to have cons with them," I said, looking over to Iida. "I'm not so different in that."

"It wasn't a very pretty throw."

"Yet he probably threw it farther than you ever could."

"Hmph."

After a while I heard a tiny explosion going off, I snapped my head over to Bakugo and sprinted after him.

"Hey!" Bakugo would run towards Izuku. "Deku, you bastard! Tell me how you did that, or you're dead!" I would be stopped by Aizawa throwing his scarf onto Bakugo. "Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?"

I looked at the scarf, the material was indeed made of something strong.

"Because it's a capture weapon made of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my Quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye." He would unwrap the scarf from Bakugo from where he stood and pull it back. "You're wasting my time now. Whoever's next can step up." I watched Bakugo as Izuku would go back to the group.

"Ouch, is your finger okay?" The girl asked Izuku.

"Sure. Fine!"

I would walk up to Bakugo and place a hand on his shoulder. "Your ass is just lucky Aizawa stepped in. Look, do everyone here a favor and change yourself, or just leave this school. U.A. doesn't need hotheads like you who always think they're better than anyone."

Bakugo would scowl at me. "Just because we're at a different school doesn't change anything. He'll still always be beneath me."

"Time will tell Bakugo."

He would grunt, walking off now and keeping his fists clenched. "Yeah, it will."

Later...

Izuku would grunt and groan as he fell back on the ground after we finished all our physical fitness tests, I offered a hand to him which he gladly accepted, pulling him up we fell in line with the rest of the class and all stood in front of Aizawa as he began speaking. 

"All right, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already." He said as he pulled out his phone, getting ready to demonstrate the final results. "I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual's score." With a tap of a button, the scoreboard appeared in front of our eyes.

I looked up at the scoreboard, I had gotten first place, and the long jump probably helped since my beams moved fast enough to get me across the sandbox. Everything else, I'm pretty sure I aced. Damn, well, guess Bakugo would be able to attend this school as long as he was doing well on exams and no one focused on his behavior.

"And I was lying, no one's going home." I'm sorry..what? "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests."

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I should have said something."

"Don't be, sometimes we need stakes on the line to do our best and ensure we don't fail or fall behind." A few looked at me like I was a madman. "What? I'm serious, more motivation equals more effort."