U.A. Sports Festival Part Two

Super late! Busy past few days but thank you for your patience, a little short but should be getting back on track soon!

"What a showing! As Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A and (Y/N) (L/N) also from Class 1-A fight for the lead!"

I found myself narrowly avoiding a robot as I slid underneath its arm, turning my head and firing a blast at it before running forward, catching up with Shoto again. I looked behind me and quickly in front as we made our way through the same robots from the Entrance Exams.

I would slide left as a two-pointer from what I could tell launched itself at us, I tapped the side of my visor and a small yet powerful beam hit the robot in the chase, sending it falling, rolling, and crashing behind me and Shoto as we continued our run. I looked over to see Shoto being forced to a stop as a few robots surrounded him and began attacking. As for me, a single zero-point bot with a few two-point bots would be up ahead.

I ducked a fist and jumped onto one of the two-pointer's left arm, quickly running up and it, I jumped from the shoulder and let off a powerful beam into the zero-pointer. Causing it to fling its head back and start falling forward as explosions went off. I stayed on the left and braced myself as the bot hit the ground, emitting a large amount of smoke as I fought my way through it.

Once I made my way out and after a few more minutes of sprinting, I quickly skidded to a halt as I found myself a few feet away from the next obstacle. Which, in no way, looked fun.

"For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's see how you feel about the second one!" I heard Present Mic announce, most likely overjoyed."If they take a spill, they're out! If they wanna pass this test, they'll have to get creative! It's 'The Fall'!"

"When did they even have time to build something like this?" I heard Ochaco ask, just as surprised as most of us. I raised an eyebrow as I spotted Tsu walking forward before crouching down and suddenly hopping onto one of the ropes. Huh, well, her Quirk would probably perform better than most for this obstacle.

"Yes! Finally!" I looked over my shoulder as I saw some girl wearing a ton of gadgets and one of them being what I swear was a jetpack, must be from the Support course by the looks of it. I looked back over to 'The Fall' as I rubbed the back of my head. Each of the jumps seemed to vary and weren't consistent. I had to either use one long beam and try to make it as far as I could to the other side or get through it the regular way, and take my chances on the ropes.

I had almost completely forgotten the girl as I heard her manically laugh and scream, jumping into action and using her gadgets to get a headstart. I scratched my chin as Ochaco and a few more began making their way forward as well. I moved my hand up to the back of my visor, analyzing the distance between each gap carefully as I twisted the knob on it.

I walked to the edge as I pulled my hand away from my visor, turning around taking a deep breath before slightly getting low for a jump. I looked down slightly and placed two fingers at the side of my visor, quickly jumping and then firing off a blast. I turned my head and extended a hand, grabbing onto the edge of a large pillar and pulling myself up.

I looked forward, spotting a few more pillars I could pass over before reaching the next one I would come to a stop at. I walked over to the edge of the pillar and turned, repeating the same process at least five times.

I eventually arrived at the staircase, I quickly made my way up and slightly stopped to see Bakugo's explosions pushing him further and further ahead, most likely racing against Shoto up ahead of him. I heard Mic announce something about flashy but not dangerous landmines, I ignored it however as I saw Shoto carefully navigating up ahead of me.