Faceoff Part Two

Been a busy past few days, but glad to have finally gotten this part out! Sorry for the wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched from the monitors as Izuku and Ochaco entered the building. I would place a hand on my chin as I looked over to another monitor where Bakugo and Iida were supposed to be- only Iida was alone. I quickly scanned over the monitors before witnessing Bakugo trying a sneak attack on Izuku and Ochaco.

"What a fucking coward.." I muttered, but I could tell not quietly enough as Mina looked at me concerned.

"He almost got the jump on them."

"Sneak attack, Bakugo? What kinda man pulls cheap crap like that?"

"It's a viable strategy." All Might said. "He's playing the part. Acting like a true villain would."

"It didn't work though, Midoriya dodged him!" Mina pointed out, she was right, I wouldn't expect Izuku to forgot who he was facing but even with that and All Might saying how he's acting like a true villain, it was a dirty damn move and it was clearly, at least to me, just pure anger directed at Izuku.

"Look, there he goes!"

I saw Bakugo rush Izuku, he was planning on just going brute force and hitting him with his explosions. However, I don't think he realizes that he tried doing something similar yesterday and has been doing for years, with the same hand extended and everything. If I was right, Izuku would have planned for that, if I was wrong, Izuku was gonna get one hell of a hit to the face. Well, glad I was right.

Seeing Izuku slam Bakugo into the ground before he could even think brought a smile to my face. Good technique. After a few moments, I noticed Bakugo talking to someone with what seemed to be an earpiece.

"Hey, who's Bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything. Can we get any sound with this video?"

"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner." I heard All Might answer as he pointed to his left ear. "I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building. Also, this. A roll of capture tape! Wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them, and they're out for the rest of the game."

"So, there's a 15-minute time limit, and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Mina asked, taking note of everything that had been discussed.

"Correct!" All Might responded.

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here. A big one!"

"Real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis." He said, looking back at the monitors. "That's life. Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight!"

There, that's a shining example of a true hero. The ability to always get back up no matter what is thrown at you and to continue doing the right thing. Many other pros seek fame, power, and glory while All Might always puts the values of justice and peace first, I like to think that's why he's number one. I couldn't help but smile even thinking about it either, so many people forget that, but at the end of the day, we can all agree that All Might is the embodiment of doing the right thing.

"All together!" I heard All Might shout as he got ready to raise his fist into the air, I uncrossed one arm and slightly lifted it.

"Let's hear a Plus Ultra!" We all cheered. I would hear something and look over as the prince or whatever guy pointed something out.

"...he's on the move."

All Might turned his head to watch the monitors as we all followed with our own eyes. Izuku had already blocked a kick from Bakugo, and then dodged a punch from him. Nice work Izuku.