U.A. Sports Festival Part Three

"First years!" I continued watching as Midnight grabbed our attention once again. "These are the rules that you'll abide by. The game itself will last 15 minutes." The screen displayed a photo of Thirteen, Present Mic, and from the hat I was going to assume Snipe, carrying All Might on their shoulders. Speaking of Snipe, I think the first time I heard of him was on the old recordings Samual had on him.

"Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them." I'm beginning to question how All Might was able to breathe in a full suit and those headbands covering half of his face. "And another thing. Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up."

Right, so just about everyone had the chance to win or lose. Seemed fair really. I looked over at the people I was already planning to go to, but some seemed to already be eyeing one another or walking somewhere else completely. Well...that's not really good. "This is going to be rough. You may use your Quirks as much as you like. But there are still rules! Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified!"

I looked up as the screen switched to a 15-minute timer on the verge of starting. "Now, you've got 15 minutes to build your teams. I recommend you get started." I looked over as a few of my class was already heading straight toward Bakugo, meanwhile, I continued trying to scout out my team.

Mina was one of them, but she was one of the few who went to Bakugo due to how versatile his Quirk is. However, knowing him, he probably doesn't even remember half of their names. I'd be surprised if he did, never was one for interacting with his classmates due to his out worldly large ego. Speaking of crowds, I desperately tried to avoid a few who tried waving at me or trying to convince me to join their groups.

I eventually lost them as they spotted Shoto, quickly dispersing into the crowd as well. Once in a more open area, I watched as a few others would pair up, and then the ball-haired pervert who went by the name of Mineta began walking up to me.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), please!" He begged, a hand out as he was already on his knees and looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Absolutely not."

"No!" I heard him wail more as I slowly began walking away once more, I needed a team, but in no universe would I ever partner up with him. I continued walking around, trying to avoid Izuku so I didn't have to reject any offers to his face. Eventually, I stumbled across the group Bakugo was being crowded by, and to my surprise, he didn't know any of their names. I mean- I expected him to know half of them- but including our own classmates, he didn't. Not a single one.

I continued my search before feeling a heavy hand on my shoulder, a shadow completely covering me as I turned around. Holy. Fucking. Shit. The guy was just a few feet smaller than the Juggernaut dude from the U.S.J attack. Except, he seemed to be made out of steel itself, probably already activated his Quirk.

"Who-"

"Piotr. Though classmates call me Peter." 'Piotr' or 'Peter' retracted his hand to him slightly, forming it into a handshake. I shook his hand, the guy had to be one of the very few foreign students based on the tad bit of an accent I heard. "It is an honor to meet one of Class 1-A's students. I've overheard many good things from your classmates about you."

"Thanks uh, Peter. Say, you're one of those foreign students right?"

"Yes, I come from beautiful farm in Siberia. My mother and father brought me to Japan shortly before middle school, thanks to my sister. I still struggle time-to-time with Japanese, but I have great Vlad King who helps whenever he can."