6

Will's POV

We are standing there as Angel, Maddy, and Jayden lay on the ground laughing at Cole because they finally realize what Cole has on his beanie. "HAHAHA OH MY GOSH COLE!" Maddy yelled. "YOU HAHAHAHA AWW DOES SOMEONE NEED A CHECK UP?!" Jayden cracked up. "COLEY WOLEY NEEDS A CUDDLE!" Angel said laughing really hard. Angel is so adorable when she laughs, don't get me wrong Jayden and Maddy are too but I just really love Angel. Just then Dalton stumbled up with wide eyes, while looking a little more pale than usual. "Hey I need to tell you guys something important and I think it might help with embarrassing Jordan at the concert," Dalton says. "What is it?" I ask. Everyone gets serious. "Well when I went back to work for an emergency, Jordan showed up, took me into the janitorial closet, and well umm," "OOOOO!" Jayden said in a joking manner. "Well he umm pushed me against the wall, and said ' you don't know how long I've wanted you, to kiss you' and then he kissed me, but Jayden that doesn't mean I cheated I pushed him away, there's no way I would ever do that," he explains. There was a silence. Then all the girls busted out laughing and so did Cole, Dana, and I. "ARE YOU SERIOUS HE'S GAY?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Cole said laughing. "We have some serious revenge to talk about," Dana says running his hands together. "Wait why were you guys laughing when I got here?" Dalton asks. "Well you see the girls finally realized what was on Cole's beanie," Dana explains while chuckling. "IT HAS DOC MCSTUFFINS ON IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls say in unison. "To be fair I was in a rush didn't have time to look for mine, all I saw was a white beanie and grabbed it and wore it," he said putting his hands up in defense. We helped them up off the ground and headed our separate ways. Dalton and Jayden together, Cole and the brunette girl which I found out her name is Skylar who will start school with us tomorrow together, Dana and Maddy together, and I decided to take Angel to meet my parents.

I turn to look at Angel and she knows that I'm taking her to meet my family, but she looks worried. "Hey you're going to be fine, they'll love you," I say grabbing her hand and kissing it. But I didn't tell her one thing, and it's pretty important. We pull up in front of a huge White House with columns and tons of windows. She looks back and forth between me and the house. "Wait you live here? Why didn't you tell me that your family was wealthy?" She asks. "Well I thought that if I told you, you would think that I'm stuck up, and that I have no emotions whatsoever so I didn't mention it," I say looking down. "Will I'm not a gold digger, even if I knew you were rich I would ignore it, because well I love you," she says and kisses my cheek. "Wait do the others know?" She asks grabbing my shoulders. "Haha only Jayden," I say. "Oh ok," she says with a small smile. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask. "Oh nothing, let's just go meet your family," she says looking down. We walk up to the door and I unlock the door. My mom is coming down the stairs and says," Will, good you're home I almost forgot to tell you that I ha-" she stops when she sees Angel. She almost looks sickened, but she smiles instead. "This must be the umm girl you've been talking about, I'm Will's mother," she's says coldly. She barely shakes Angel's hand. "I'm Angel, you have a very beautiful home Mrs. Behlendorf," she says nervously. "I know, that's why I bought it," I glare at her. I step closer to Angel, grab her hand, and say, "Mother this my girlfriend, so please have some manners," I say as I lead her to the kitchen. "Well hello gorgeous," Alex says. "Angel this is my brother," I say as I grip Angel's waist. "Hi," she says back waving. "Do you like Nutella?" I ask her. She looks at me, gasps, and says, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHO DOESN'T LOVE NUTELLA!" "Hahaha looks like you've found your soulmate," my father says as he enters the kitchen. "Dad this is my girlfriend Angel," I say. He smiles widely and genuinely, "Well just make yourself at home, whatever you need just let Will, or anyone know and we'll take care of it," and hugs her. She looks shocked and says, "Oh umm ok I will." He then walks away after grabbing a bottle of water. "Hey baby girl why don't you go sit down in the living room and I'll make you a special snack, ok?" I say. She nods and heads off to the living room. "I'll go and keep her company," Alex says and rushes off. "Alex keep your hands to yourself or I'll kill you," I say as I point a knife at him.