9

Maddy's POV

Cole, Gabe, Dalton, and Will are helping me get ready and Angel, Jayden, and our new friend Skylar is helping Dana get ready for our date. I am excited and nervous about this date. Cause 1) it's my first date and 2) it's with Dana freaking Vaughns! "So you bring him back at 10:00 p.m. missy," Gabe says smiling and wiggling his finger at me. We all laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA no!" I say. I'm wearing Dana's white jersey with the number 22 on it that I found in his room. My plaid red and black shirt tied around my waist. Light skinny jeans. A leather SnapBack. Black high tops Jordan's and aviators and my hair is curled. After putting my makeup on which is mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, bronzer, red lipstick, and dots of concealer. I step out of the bathroom and all the guys look up and their eyes widen and jaws drop. "You look beautiful," Cole says. "He's going to love it," Gabe says. "Wow guys just look at our little Maddy, she's a big girl," Will says. "Well should we take her downstairs now?" Dalton asks. They nod and Dalton and Gabe loop their arms and I hook into them. Cole and Will walk out before us and we line up at the top of the stairs. They then walk down and say," Ladies and Dana, we present to you Ms. Madelyne Inot!" Then Dalton and Gabe walk me down. Dana is wearing a black leather jacket, plain gray shirt, black jeans, a red bandana, same Jordan's as me, and same aviators as me. His jaw drops and says, "Wow Mads you look gorgeous. Is that my jersey?" "Psh this old thing? Hahaha no it's mine," I say. "Really, then why does it say Vaughns on it?" He asks pulling me closer. "Because I'm Mrs. Vaughn's duh," I say kissing his cheek and walk away. Angel, Jayden, and Skylar all aww. "Shall we go?" He says walking towards the door and opens it. I giggle and say," Yes we shall." And we leave.

Dana's POV

I open her door and she sits down. I run to my side and hop in the car. "So what's on the agenda today playboy?" She says clicking her seatbelt. "Well you'll just have to wait and see kiddo," I say as I pat her leg.

I drive for 20 minutes to the mall and she looks at me. "What are we doing? The guys said this would be an outside kind of date," she says. "Don't worry, today is my treat, so you relax and enjoy yourself," I say. We walk in hand in hand and I lead her towards a nail salon. "Oh my gosh Dana are you serious?" She asks. "Yes and if you're excited about this I hope you'll like the other surprise hopefully," I say squeezing her hand. About an hour and a half later we walk out of the nail salon and towards Dillard's. I lead her towards the women's dress section. "I cannot believe you're doing all of this just for me Dana, thank you so much!" She says and jumps into my arms and hugs me around my neck. "Hahaha well are we just gonna stand here and look at all these dresses or are you gonna try them on?" I ask setting her down. She half screams and half squeals and runs towards the selection of dresses. She picks out a few and goes to the dressing room and I sit outside the rooms. She comes out in a little black dress that shows off her figure very well. All of the sudden my jeans begin to grow tighter by the second. She turns back forth from side to side then walks over to me. "How does this one look?" She ask smoothing it out. "Umm w-well it looks very good baby," I say shifting slightly in my chair. "Are you ok?" She asks me sitting on my lap. "Why are you torturing me like this?" I say rubbing my neck. "Hahaha well how am I torturing you honey?" She says leaning in closer and putting one hand on my chest and the other in my hair. I bite my lip and say, "Please just try on another dress," I say smiling through gritted teeth.

4 dresses later, we pay, and then go to Starbucks. She orders a cocoa caramel cluster and I get a caramel frappe. We just sit outside and enjoy the fall weather. I grab her hand and stroke it with my thumb. "Maddy I need to ask you something," I say. She gets a sip of her drink and says," Yeah what is it?" "Well I've liked, well I guess since we're older, I have loved you since 5th grade and never stopped since then, but I would be so privileged if you would do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I ask. "Oh my gosh Dana I would love too!" She says hugging me. When we let go, I can't stop smiling. I finally got the girl of my dreams, I couldn't be anymore happy.

To finish off the day, I take her to the carnival in town. As we walk she has her head on my shoulder, one hand holding onto mine, and the other arm grabbing onto the crease of my arm. The mood in the air feels just right with the street lights, the music, and just the friendliness of the people. We see Will and Angel walking down the street holding hands as we approach each other they walk to us and stop. "So by the way y'all are walking together makes me think the plan worked," Angel says. "Yes it did," I say looking down at Maddy. "Well we'll let you guys continue your date," Will says. We say bye and go our ways.

We go on a ride or two and she says,"Can we go on the Ferris wheel?" "Yes anything you want kiddo," I say. We get to the top and it stops. She starts to shake a little so I ask," Maddy would you like to wear my jacket?" "No I'm fine," she says. "Just take it, I'd rather me freeze than you," I say taking it off and wrapping it around her. She gets closer and says, " You smell really good," "Thanks kiddo," I put my arm around her and she once again leans on my shoulder. "Dana can I ask you a question?" She says looking at me. "Yes what is it?" I ask. "You have to promise that if we break up, which hopefully won't ever happen, we will stay friends," she says in a serious tone. "Of course and there's no way I'm gonna let you go," I say looking into her eyes. We stay like that for a few seconds, then we started getting closer and closer. Soon we were just a couple centimeters away and then I cup her cheek and connect our lips. It was perfect. We pulled away and she said, "Sorry, if it wasn't as good as any other girl that you've kissed." "That was probably my favorite kiss ever, and trust me the other girls weren't near as good as a kisser as you," I say winking at her.

We eventually get off the Ferris wheel, and they had one of those hitting games. I know it's stereotypical for guys who take their girlfriends to carnivals to win them a bear or something, but hey why not show off. She was standing off to the side a little. I hit the six pins, and win her a lilac monkey that's almost as big as her. I turn and see a guy standing really close to her. "Umm excuse me but she's mine so go away," I say stepping up and hugging her. He laughs,"Really? C'mon baby I can show you how a real man can make you feel good." "Umm excuse me bitch but no," she says taking her hand away. He grabs her wrist,"Excuse me?!" "Back away from her," Gabe says. The man turns around and Gabe, Cole, Dalton, Will, Angel, Jayden, and Skylar are circled around us. "9 against one buddy," Dalton says. "Oh I see. This little guy couldn't stick up for his girl by himself." The guy says looking at me. All the sudden, Maddy pulls his hair so now he's down to the ground. "Listen here dumbass! Back away from me and my boyfriend or you won't like what happens to you." She says. "As if I'm scared of the things you and your little boyfriend could do to me. But baby, I could do plenty of things to you." He says. I kick his stomach and now he on the ground. "Don't you mess with my girl." I say punching him. "Aww!" I hear Jayden says. Maddy grabs my hands. "Alright Dana I think he gets it." She says. I'm furious, my breathing is heavy and I'm getting hot. "Dana, honey you're getting hot." She said cupping my face in her hands. She kisses my lips. "Come on babe." She says as we start walking. He grabbed her leg and so she fell down. She grabbed his arm quickly and did this weird twist thing to it. "OUCH!!!" He said. She wiped her hands together and grabbed my hand. "That's my girl!" I said smiling. "Well, I try!" She said sarcastically and flipping her hair. I giggled and kept on walking.