7

Gabe's POV

"So you're new here?" I smile at Alex. She stands back a little bit,"Umm yes why do you need to know?" She sneers. I chuckle and lean in close to her ear and whisper, "Baby you'll definitely want me to know who are." She smirks and sits up straight. "Please you couldn't have anything more than a tic tac," she says walking away. I just watch as she walks off shaking her nice little ass. I will get her one way or another. I open my locker and Jordan comes up next to me. "Hey what's up?" I ask him shuffling through the stacks of books. "Do you still have any weed or anything?" He asks nervously. I stare at him for a minute. "Why? You know I don't do that anymore," I say. "Gabe just please if you have any give it to me please, I just need something that will calm my nerves," he says stepping closer. I huff and say, "If you want any of that go to Harrison and his friends they have access to all of that stuff somehow, but you better not pull me into all of that again."
All of the sudden, Maddy walks up to me. "Hey Gabe. Hey Jordan." She says simply. "Maddy do you have any weed or coke or anything?" I ask. She nods. "Ya what do you want?" She asks. "Maddy are you kidding me?!" I ask her. "What? It's from the last time. Remember Gabe? We all did it?" She says digging in her backpack. "Why would you still have it? And why is it in your backpack?" I ask. "I didn't have anywhere else to put it so." She says. "Throw it away! I can't believe you!" I say. "Don't give me shit Gabe! You know what I've been through. And we all know what you've been through so you out of everybody should understand. You think you're so great. Ya well you did the same thing we did. We both bullied and hurt people inside and out. We both did drugs. We both drank alcohol. We both were suicidal! You know that Gabe. So why are you giving me shit?" She asks staring me down. "I'm sorry Mads." Is all I could say. "Here. Take everything I don't want it anymore." She says. "But you need it." Jordan says. "I know I do but Gabe over here would kill me. Just take it and have fun. No charge." She says. Jordan walks away zipping up his backpack and thanking Maddy. "Thank you." I say. "Ya ya ya." She says walking away. I saw Angel and Jayden walk down the hall talking about something. Like, I heard "band" and "secret" and I have no clue what that's supposed to me so I ran over to them. "What? What're you guys talkin about?" I ask. "Oh. Umm..... NUTELLA!" Angel says. "I know you weren't talking about Nutella but I'm surprised you weren't. I heard band and secret." I say. "We were talking about the band 'Secret.'" Jayden says. "Oh ya. Show me one of their songs." I say. They look at me like I was stupid and just ran off. "Um...okay?" I say as I walk to class. As I walk into science I see Matthew and Corbin holding hands and standing really close. Eww why don't they just keep it to themselves. I sit down and set my eyes on Alyssa. She looks at me too and smiles. She gets up and walks over to me. "So Gabe I was wanting to know if you had any access to fake I.D.'s, and if so I would be willing to pay any price to get them from you," she says sitting on my lap and rubbing my shoulders. "I do have access and when would you be willing to pay?" I say rubbing her thigh. "Well let's say while the I.D.'s are being made and laminated, sound good?" She says smirking. "Alright class take a seat." Mr.Misak said. Alyssa winked at me and went back to her seat. As class went on, she teased me by sticking her sucker in her mouth and sucking on it while looking straight at me. I couldn't wait for the night the I.D.s are made. After class, she walked over to me and rubbed my neck. "Can't wait for you." She said kissing me and walking away. I don't know how much longer I can take this.