15

Dalton's POV

It's lunch time! All of us except Gabe are going to lunch because he's eating lunch with Alex. We meet up by Will's locker and then walk to our cars. "Where are we going today for lunch?" Jayden asked. "Mazzio's!" Maddy yelled. "Pizza?" I asked. "Hey Angel got her tacos yesterday, so I get my pizza today," she said throwing her arms up.

We get to Mazzio's and we order our food. "We're gonna have a large pizza half pepperoni, half pepperoni with mushrooms." I say. "Ok that'll be $12.95, have a nice day," she says smiling. I nod and join the others. "So I have a question," I ask sitting down. Everyone listens carefully. "Can a girl get pregnant on her period?" I ask taking a drink. Their eyes are wide and the girls glare at me. "Why do you need to know this?" Angel asks. "Just wondering in case I get horny during Jayden's period," I said. The girls slam their heads on the table and the guys laugh. "Don't deny that you don't think these other guys have probably thought whether or not you can get knocked up, especially Will last night," I say. Will's face turns red and says, "Yes, Dalton, they can get pregnant," Cole said. "Damn it," Dana says under his breath. Maddy looks at him shocked. They whispered to each other for a minute or two. "You two ok?" Jayden asked. "Yeah we just remembered that we have to go see my cousin who's in-" Dana says. "Prison!" Maddy finished for him. "Yup, prison," Dana said. Our food came and the girls immediately dug in. "So I'm guessing you aren't that hungry then," I say. "Sorry it's just been so long since I've eaten," Skylar says wiping her mouth. "You just ate in 3rd hour," Dana says raising an eyebrow taking a bite. "Are you saying we're fat?" Jayden says dramatically. "No no no no!" The guys and I say in unison. "Jayden stop being like that, she's just kidding," Angel says elbowing Jayden in the side pretty hard. "Can I tell you my observation theory on you fine young ladies?" I ask. The girls burp. "Well that was umm unfeminine, but anyways throughout the past few days I've come to a conclusion Jayden is loud and emotional, Maddy is really emotional and aggressive, Skylar is sarcastic and hyper, and Angel is really emotional and violent, this what I've particularly noticed how you girls act on your period," I say calmly. "Really? You think I'm violent?" Angel asked. I nod and they looking back and forth to each other. "Oh well then," Skylar says looking down. They are silent and it seems dangerous. "Are you guys ok?" Will asks. "Yeah it's just...THAT WAS HURTFUL!" Maddy says and then the girls start to cry. "Please don't cry! We were just seeing how you would take it," Cole says bear hugging and kissing Skylar. We all do that to our girls. Seconds later they calm down and sniffle. "I guess it's sorta, kinda true that we're emotional," Jayden says wiping her eyes. We all laugh. "Hey don't worry about it, girls go through a lot and hold a lot of things in so this is like a time to let it out," Dana says caressing Maddy's arm still hugging her. "Thanks guys, we've been a handful this week and we haven't exactly been easy people to deal with," Skylar says hugging Cole's waist. "Well guys should we head back?" Angel asks. "Yeah I guess, we have like 25-30 minutes left of lunch, it will give us down time with our girls," Dana says booping Maddy's nose. "Aww hahahahahaha," Maddy says somewhat aggressively pinching his cheeks. We all laugh and stand to leave.

Maddy's POV

So now it's Thursday and yesterday I told Dana I would go to the doctor to see if I was pregnant. I honestly don't know how I would react if I actually was pregnant, so I brought, Skylar, Angel, and Jayden with me for support. "Guys what if I am and Dana doesn't want me anymore?" I ask nervously. "He will, if he doesn't I know where I can find his address," Angel says patting my back. "Or what if I became homeless, I couldn't buy it food, give it clothes, or a nice warm home!" I say barely breathing. "Dude chill," Skylar said motioning her hands downwards. "Same what if it dies, or if it's deformed or..." Jayden leads off getting close to my face. "Stop scaring her, it's scary enough to think that any of us would get pregnant at 17," Angel says hitting Jayden upside the head. "Just take a deep breath," Skylar says. "Madelyne Inot?" A female nurse calls into the waiting room. We all four stand to walk to the back and then the nurse stops us. "I'm sorry but only one other person other than the possible mother in the room," she says holding her hand up. "Skylar will you go with me please?" I ask and she nods as Jayden and Angel walk back to their seats. "Here we go," I mumble.