13

Will's POV

"Aw come on" Angel shouts after missing for the fifth time. We decided to tell Angel to rule in a little different way. Usually when you miss nothing happens. We told her that every time you miss you have to take a tequila shot. "Another shot!" Jayden says taking a drink from her whiskey. "Explain the rules again," Angel says. "Every time you miss you must take a shot, if you make a cup the other team must drink the cup and take a shot. To bad for your opponents for they have began to sober up." Gabe laughs. "Oh I'm sorry" Angel says taking the shot from Skylar. "Bottoms up".

About 3 games later Angel is drunk as fuck. "You know what we should do. We should toilet paper Jordan's house," Angel says. For the first time tonight she actually has a good idea. "Yeah I bet Dalton would love to see his boyfriend," I say patting him on the back. "Shut up" Dalton says pushing my arm off his shoulder. "We should totally do it" Maddy jumps up and down. "Where does he even live?" Jayden slurs. "Umm..." Angel thinks for a bit, "down the street" she finally remembers. "Grab all the toilet paper in the house and head for that dicks house" Cole runs inside and we all follow.

Gabe's POV

We arrive at his house after walking what seems like miles. Everyone takes at least 3 rolls and starts throwing them. I would have to say I was the least drunk person here. I throw a roll that hits a window causing a light to come on. "Shit everyone run." I say and everyone does. For some stupid reason I stay back and grab all the bags. As I begin to run I see a cop car coming my way. I run and hide behind a dumpster. "Shit" I say under my breath.

When I think the coast is clear I hop up and began to run. I looked back to see if anyone was following and when I turned around I ran into a cop. He handcuffs me and put me into the backseat of the cop car. When we finally arrived they asked me dumb ass questions then stuck me in a holding cell.

I sit in that holding cell for what seems like hours. I sit with my head down low then I hear a familiar voice. "Why am I surprised?" I look up at see Alex. "Hey!" I laugh. I stand up and walk towards her. "What are you doing here it's like 4 in the morning?" I smirk. "My mom offered for me to stay and watch what happens it was boring till you got here. Why are you here at 4 in the morning?" She smiles putting her hands on the bars. "Disruption of property" I look down. "Hmm so you are a total bad boy not just a suck up?" I look up to see her looking down on me smirking. "Of course." I smile. "Morales you're free to go." A woman says opening the cell door. "McCarrell?" I ask "Yeah what does it mean to you?" She says smacking her gum. "Nothing I'm sorry." I follow the officer out the door with Alex follow me.

"Umm hey uh can I like have your number?" Alex said rubbing her arm. "Sure," I say taking her phone and putting my number in her phone. "Text me later" I say and then I realized I didn't have a ride. "Hey Alex I know you're only like 14 15 but I need a ride could you drive me?" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Sure." she says and runs Inside grabbing her mom's keys. We head towards Angel's.

"Thank you" I say leaning in the driver seat window. "Your welcome" she says in her innocent freshman voice. I lean in and kiss her cheek and pull away. She drives off and I walk up to the door. When I walk in everyone is passed out on the floor. I lock the doors and walk up stairs to the guest room. These white people are so stupid. I think had I lay down in my bed smiling and thinking about Alex.