PROLOGUE & DESCRIPTION

!! A WARNING THAT THIS IS A DDLG STORY !!

FAQS PLEASE READ

Please don't report if you aren't a fan of ddlg or can't handle the mention of anything to do with bdsm or anything related.

Saldly I am rewriting this because it was deleted & taken down and wattpad isn't giving me much of a good response or reason on why they did what they did, so this just me republishing and starting over.

Hopefully it isn't because someone reported it:( they said I went against community guidelines, if anyone has any advice or suggestions please leave them in the comments.

All of the chapters are gonna be put up soon.

DESCRIPTION

In which little old Saorise matthews is a 20 year old bratty little with a mouth of a sailor and a mindset of a 2-5 year old, she's usually hard to tame and hard to care for but when she finally gets placed in a new home with a strict new daddy dom , it's not really up to her to choose to adjust to the new lifestyle and many rules she's given.

Silas Durand is a 28 year old wealthy daddy dom living on his own with multiple business and a reputation of being a stern man , with his lifestyle he could have any women he could want and whatever he needed but he simply couldn't help himself from growing bored of it all, he craved and wanted someone to love and care for.

What happens when Silas takes saorise from the facility  that she considers a place of hell and places her in his care? Will she abide by his rules and strict ways of living ? Read to find out.