Chapter fourteen

Chapter 14
Me and Dani's secret.
A/N : short chapter , sorry .

Continued from last chapter..

NO ONES POV

-
Saorise sniffled and sucked her binky , cuddled up against Silas's chest with no intention of leaving his lap whatsoever.

Her bottom was now heated, aching and sore and she was extremely exhausted from all of her crying she did just moments ago.

" it's all over now baby." He said repeatedly into her ear as he pushed her long blonde curly hair from her face. " you took your punishment like a good girl, your daddy's good babygirl."

Just those words managed to help her feel better, not to mention slip into little space.

She sniffled and looked up at him, " i dada good girwl?" A tiny smile slipped out.

" yes baby." He kissed her lips softly then hugged her closely, it was very rare for her to slip into deep little space so every time she did it was always a little different. " your always gonna be daddy's good girl."

The little girl giggled and placed her binky back in her mouth.

" Is my good girl ready to go apologize to Dani?" he asked her, they had already discussed her apologizing a few moments ago so he wanted to get it over with and not stall much longer.

It didn't take long to answer or process what he said before she immediately shook her head no, the stubborn side of her starting to show.

She really didn't wanna apologize especially to Danielle of all people.

" well..if you don't then you can't get the surprise daddy has for u." Despite her behavior, he had been wanting to surprise her with something he picked up the other day.

After all, she's been good and on her best behavior. She hasn't wet the bed for almost a week and he was actually really proud of her.

Every part of him doubted her at first , he thought she couldn't do it or that she wouldn't last as long as she did but her weak bladder was proving him wrong.

She sat up on his lap with a happy and excited facial expression, bouncing up and down as she spoke softly, " wha surpwise ?"

Silas shook his head no in disapproval causing the girl to pout. " daddy can't tell u what it is if you don't apologize like a good girl." he explained as his hand grabbed her chin, " are u gonna apologize?"

She quickly nodded her head, " uh huh."

" come on then baby." He got up from his chair, holding her in his arms and walked out of his office.

Danielle sat in the living room watching tv with snowy sat on her lap, slowing allowing her to self to get comfortable again.

When She saw saorise and Silas she looked up from the tv, she knew exactly what saorise was here for and that was to apologize. The same things she already went over with Silas already way early that morning.

" someone has something to say." Silas said, then standing saorise up a few feet away from Danielle so she could speak on her own. " go on baby."

Saorise pulled her pink pacifier from her mouth and apologized pretty quickly, " I sorry for sayin bad words to u." she said , the feeling of embarrassment began to come back slowly. " I never do it again."

" it's okay sweetie , I forgive you." Danielle replied as she pinched saorise's red cheeks, then holding out snowy, " we both do."

Saorise smiled at her kitty and grabbed her, she was completely dressed in a pink sweater that covered her entire little body with her name knitted on it .